Antigen's SpamCure Strength Level Settings?

microsoft.public.security.forefront

Guzun, Alex

Antigen's SpamCure Strength Level Settings?
Hi,

We are evaluating Antigen 9. Working nice, but can't find Strength Level
Settings for SpamCure engine.
Using Exchange Intelligent Message Filter you could set Spam Confidence
Level from from 1 to 9. Is there something for SpamCure?

Thank you in advance.

ElNinoSantodeEmaus

Re: Antigen's SpamCure Strength Level Settings?
Hi Alex. The spam engine in Antigen 9 has only two possible values: 0 and 9.
The mail is spam or it is not, but there is no intermediate values. Anyway,
you can configure Antigen 9 to work together with IMF (in the General
Options of Antigen Administrator). If you do this way, IMF will be the first
one in categorizing the message and then it goes to spamcure. If the rating
assigned by IMF is higher than the one detected by spamcure, the SCL will
not be modified. If the rating of spamcure is higher than the one assigned
by IMF the message will be treated as spam. This way you get the most
accurate results in the categorization.

Hope this helps

// Ra˙l

"Guzun, Alex" <a> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We are evaluating Antigen 9. Working nice, but can't find Strength Level
> Settings for SpamCure engine.
> Using Exchange Intelligent Message Filter you could set Spam Confidence
> Level from from 1 to 9. Is there something for SpamCure?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Guzun, Alex

Re: Antigen's SpamCure Strength Level Settings?
Thank you, I'll try this.. have 8 more days to test.