Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1

microsoft.public.security.forefront

Christian J.

Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hello,

Can anybody here help me with the IAG Server 2007? (Intelligent Application
Gateway 2007 SP1)

I want to create a Script which starts when I open the Portal Site. My
problem is that "Local Drive Mapping" is not supported with Windows Vista.
It is so that when i open the Portal Page with a Windows Vista Client the
Network Connect starts automaticly (so I have a normal VPN Connection to my
Company Network) Now i want to intigrate a Script on the IAG Server which
automaticly map a Drive to the Clients who connect to the Portal Page. I had
found some scripts in the Internet:

Add this to your custom SSLVPNTemplates.xml:

<config>

<templates>
<template name="ScriptOnly" userrights="116" use-with-lsp="yes" win="yes">
<!-- Windows only -->
<port id="0" flags="1" ip2relay="169.1.1.1" remoteport="111"/>
<exec exe="%CommandLine%" param="%CommandLineArguments%" flags="8"
win="yes"/>
</template>
</templates>

<content-filters>
</content-filters>

<access-lists>
</access-lists>

<WFEConfiguration>
</WFEConfiguration>

</config>
AND THIS :Add this to your custom wizarddefaults.ini:[Application_List]
NumOfApps=1
App1=ScriptOnly

[ScriptOnly]
Name=Script Only
AppType=1
WhaleApp=0
UseLLNMode=1
Types=1,2
Image=images/AppIcons/GenericHTTP.gif
SSLVpnTemplate=ScriptOnly
SSLVPNNumOfElements=2
SSLVPNElement0ID=CommandLine
SSLVPNElement1ID=CommandLineArguments
CommandLineName=Executable:
CommandLineType=2
CommandLineGuiType=0
CommandLineValidation=NotEmpty
CommandLineArgumentsName=Arguments:
CommandLineArgumentsType=2
CommandLineArgumentsGuiType=0
ActivateSmugglingProtection=0
MaxHTTPBodySize=49152
ContentTypeList=application/x-www-form-urlencoded|multipart/form-data
Can anybody help me with my problem. I dont know where to i must copy this
files. Is here somebody who knows this Server. It is very difficult to find
informations about this Server in the internet Best Regards and Thanks to
allChris

ElNiñoSantodeEmaus

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hi Christian. If I have correctly understood what you need is that when your
client opens the portal the network connector is automatically launched and
then a script maps a network drive, isn´t it? Well, you are right that Vista
does not support local drive mapping any longer so you need to map the drive
by other means. The SSLVPNTemplates is an xml file that handles thge
definition of all the client/server applications that are available when you
add an appliaction in the configuration console. They are suggesting you to
define a new type of application customized to your needs. I think that
before defining a new app with the xml file you can try this: add a
client/server application of type enhanced generic client application (hosts
disabled). Specifiy the server you need and port 139 or 445 (depending i
fyou use NetBIOS or Direct host). In the executable specify "net.exe" and in
the arguments "use X: \\server\share" (without quotations). Make the
application to run at startup and specify network connector as a
pre-requisite to this new app (do not make nc to run at startup or you will
launch it twice)

I hope it helps

// Raúl

Add an application of type Client
"Christian J." <cj@pyramid.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Can anybody here help me with the IAG Server 2007? (Intelligent
> Application Gateway 2007 SP1)
>
> I want to create a Script which starts when I open the Portal Site. My
> problem is that "Local Drive Mapping" is not supported with Windows Vista.
> It is so that when i open the Portal Page with a Windows Vista Client the
> Network Connect starts automaticly (so I have a normal VPN Connection to
> my Company Network) Now i want to intigrate a Script on the IAG Server
> which automaticly map a Drive to the Clients who connect to the Portal
> Page. I had found some scripts in the Internet:
>
> Add this to your custom SSLVPNTemplates.xml:
>

> <config>
>
> <templates>
> <template name="ScriptOnly" userrights="116" use-with-lsp="yes" win="yes">
> <!-- Windows only -->
> <port id="0" flags="1" ip2relay="169.1.1.1" remoteport="111"/>
> <exec exe="%CommandLine%" param="%CommandLineArguments%" flags="8"
> win="yes"/>
> </template>
> </templates>
>
> <content-filters>
> </content-filters>
>
> <access-lists>
> </access-lists>
>
> <WFEConfiguration>
> </WFEConfiguration>
>
> </config>
> AND THIS :Add this to your custom wizarddefaults.ini:[Application_List]
> NumOfApps=1
> App1=ScriptOnly
>
> [ScriptOnly]
> Name=Script Only
> AppType=1
> WhaleApp=0
> UseLLNMode=1
> Types=1,2
> Image=images/AppIcons/GenericHTTP.gif
> SSLVpnTemplate=ScriptOnly
> SSLVPNNumOfElements=2
> SSLVPNElement0ID=CommandLine
> SSLVPNElement1ID=CommandLineArguments
> CommandLineName=Executable:
> CommandLineType=2
> CommandLineGuiType=0
> CommandLineValidation=NotEmpty
> CommandLineArgumentsName=Arguments:
> CommandLineArgumentsType=2
> CommandLineArgumentsGuiType=0
> ActivateSmugglingProtection=0
> MaxHTTPBodySize=49152
> ContentTypeList=application/x-www-form-urlencoded|multipart/form-data
> Can anybody help me with my problem. I dont know where to i must copy this
> files. Is here somebody who knows this Server. It is very difficult to
> find informations about this Server in the internet Best Regards and
> Thanks to allChris

Christian J.

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hello Raul

thanks for your help. After hours of experimentation I have a working script

May be it help somebody so i post it here:
<config>

<templates>

<template name="WhaleIO" userrights="48" repository-type="NT Domain,Active
Directory" credvar-prefix="WhlDrvMap" use-with-lsp="yes" win="yes">

<port id="0" remoteport="6003" flags="514" win="yes" use-with-lsp="yes"/>

<exec exe="%CommandLine%" param="%CommandLineArguments%" flags="8"
win="yes"/>

<exec exe="cmd.exe" param='/k ping -n 10 localhost &gt; nul &amp; net use x:
\\exchange\filez /user:%WhlDrvMapDomain%\%WhlDrvMapUser% %WhlDrvMapPwd%
&amp; exit' flags="8" win="yes"/>

</template>

</templates>

<content-filters>

</content-filters>

<access-lists>

</access-lists>

<WFEConfiguration>

</WFEConfiguration>

</config>

This Script Maps a Network drive and is compatible with Vista and XP and
only if you use Active Directory. But the NC must start automaticly.
\\Exchange\filez is from my Testdomain. It works fine

Regards

Chris

"ElNiñoSantodeEmaus" <rmoros@kabel.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]
>> SSLVPNNumOfElements=2
>> SSLVPNElement0ID=CommandLine
>> SSLVPNElement1ID=CommandLineArguments
>> CommandLineName=Executable:
>> CommandLineType=2
>> CommandLineGuiType=0
>> CommandLineValidation=NotEmpty
>> CommandLineArgumentsName=Arguments:
>> CommandLineArgumentsType=2
>> CommandLineArgumentsGuiType=0
>> ActivateSmugglingProtection=0
>> MaxHTTPBodySize=49152
>> ContentTypeList=application/x-www-form-urlencoded|multipart/form-data
>> Can anybody help me with my problem. I dont know where to i must copy
>> this files. Is here somebody who knows this Server. It is very difficult
>> to find informations about this Server in the internet Best Regards and
>> Thanks to allChris

ElNiñoSantodeEmaus

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hi Christian. Congratulations. Did you change the template for the network
connector or included a new one?

Regards

// Raúl

> [...]
>>> Types=1,2
>>> Image=images/AppIcons/GenericHTTP.gif
>>> SSLVpnTemplate=ScriptOnly
>>> SSLVPNNumOfElements=2
>>> SSLVPNElement0ID=CommandLine
>>> SSLVPNElement1ID=CommandLineArguments
>>> CommandLineName=Executable:
>>> CommandLineType=2
>>> CommandLineGuiType=0
>>> CommandLineValidation=NotEmpty
>>> CommandLineArgumentsName=Arguments:
>>> CommandLineArgumentsType=2
>>> CommandLineArgumentsGuiType=0
>>> ActivateSmugglingProtection=0
>>> MaxHTTPBodySize=49152
>>> ContentTypeList=application/x-www-form-urlencoded|multipart/form-data
>>> Can anybody help me with my problem. I dont know where to i must copy
>>> this files. Is here somebody who knows this Server. It is very difficult
>>> to find informations about this Server in the internet Best Regards

Christian J.

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hello Raul,

I copied the firs lines from the SSLVPNTemplate.xml (

<template name="WhaleIO" userrights="48" repository-type="NT Domain,Active
Directory" credvar-prefix="WhlDrvMap" use-with-lsp="yes" win="yes">

<port id="0" remoteport="6003" flags="514" win="yes" use-with-lsp="yes"/>

<exec exe="%CommandLine%" param="%CommandLineArguments%" flags="8"
win="yes"/>

)

then i add a new line (

<exec exe="cmd.exe" param='/k ping -n 10 localhost &gt; nul &amp; net use
x: \\exchange\filez /user:%WhlDrvMapDomain%\%WhlDrvMapUser% %WhlDrvMapPwd%
&amp; exit' flags="8" win="yes"/>

)

and then it works

Is that correct ? It works fine Another question:

Do you know this part of the XML file:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<config-file flags="1" path="%Temp%\DrvMain-%WhaleAppID%.bat"
use-with-lsp="yes"><![CDATA[

@rem set logonserver=\\%WhlDrvMapDomainServer%
@if %1==* goto mapstar
@echo Unmapping drive %1...
@net use %1: /DELETE
@echo Mapping drive %1 to \\%ip2relay%\%ShareName%, please wait...
@net use %1: "\\%localip%\%ShareName%" %2 /USER:%3 /persistent:no
@goto :EOF
:mapstar
@echo Mapping \\%ip2relay%\%ShareName% to any available drive, please
wait...
@net use * "\\%localip%\%ShareName%" %2 /USER:%3 /persistent:no
]]>
</config-file>

<exec exe='%Temp%\DrvMain-%WhaleAppID%.bat %DrvLetter% "%WhlDrvMapPwd%"
%WhlDrvMapDomain%\%WhlDrvMapUser%' flags="4" param=""/>
</template>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like you can create a file in the %Temp% directory and execute the
file later. But it dont work I have tested it with a file
%temp%\test.bat and with CDATA I want t ofill the file with a simple ECHO
command. But he dont crate a file. Do you know something about it. It would
be a great help for me if i can find out how it works.

'Thanks and Regards

> [...]
>>> They are suggesting you to define a new type of application customized
>>> to your needs. I think that before defining a new app with the xml file
>>> you can try this: add a client/server application of type enhanced
>>> generic client application (hosts disabled). Specifiy the server you
>>> need and port 139 or 445 (depending i fyou use NetBIOS or Direct host).
>>> In the executable specify "net.exe" and in the arguments "use X:
>>> \\server\share" (without quotations). Make the application to run at
>>> startup and specify network connector as a pre-requisite to this new app
>>> (do not make nc to run at startup or you will launch it twice)
>>>
>>> I hope it helps
>>>
>>> // Raúl
>>>

>>> Add an application of type Client

Christian J.

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
I forgot to say i have added a new sslvpntemplate.xml in the CustomUpdate
folder.

> [...]

>>> They are suggesting you to define a new type of application customized
>>> to your needs. I think that before defining a new app with the xml file
>>> you can try this: add a client/server application of type enhanced
>>> generic client application (hosts disabled). Specifiy the server you
>>> need and port 139 or 445 (depending i fyou use NetBIOS or Direct host).
>>> In the executable specify "net.exe" and in the arguments "use X:
>>> \\server\share" (without quotations). Make the application to run at
>>> startup and specify network connector as a pre-requisite to this new app
>>> (do not make nc to run at startup or you will launch it twice)
>>>
>>> I hope it helps
>>>
>>> // Raúl
>>>

>>> Add an application of type Client

ElNiñoSantodeEmaus

Re: Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 SP1
Hi Chris. Regarding the piece of code in the xml file, that is the code used
for the local drive mapping. What it actually does is to compose a bat file
in the temp folder and then run that file. As you can see, there are some
previous checks (if the drive is already mapped...)

If you want to use the template "as is" you need to use the local drive
mapping application for the code to execute. I suggest you to put that piece
of code in the customupdate but change the name of the template.
Furthermore, go to the von\conf\wizarddefaults and in the file
wizarddefalultparam.ini add an application referencing the new template.
When you add an application in the configuration tool you will see a new one
that is the one you added in the wizarddefault... and is executing what you
have defined in the sslvpntemp...

I hope it helps

// Raúl