FCS Public Beta

microsoft.public.security.forefront

DL

FCS Public Beta
If this is the wrong ng,please advise;

Sometime ago I downloaded FCS_Public_Beta, I no longer require this, however
its not listed in Add/Remove specifically, only
Microsoft Forefront Client Security Collection Server 0.43Mb and
Microsoft Forefront Client Security State Assessment Service 0.94mb

Are the above two entries this?

Dieter Rauscher [MVP]

Re: FCS Public Beta
Hi DL,

> Sometime ago I downloaded FCS_Public_Beta, I no longer require this,
> however its not listed in Add/Remove specifically, only
> Microsoft Forefront Client Security Collection Server 0.43Mb and
> Microsoft Forefront Client Security State Assessment Service 0.94mb

These are both parts of FCS. If you do not wish to continue using FCS, you
can/should remove them.

With a successful and running installation of FCS, you should have at least
this components:
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Antimalware Service
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Collection Server
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Data Warehouse Server
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Management Server
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Security Stat Assessment Service
* Microsoft Forefront Client Security Security Update Assistant

Regards,
Dieter

--
Dieter Rauscher