Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Buroblad pictogrammen

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2008
Peter
 

Posts: n/a
Buroblad pictogrammen
Vista Home Premium
Mijn burobladpictogrammen staan steeds op een andere plaats als er gewisseld
is van gebruiker of de screensaver opgestaan heeft.
Knap vervelend daar ik ze plaats op mijn buroblad naar belangrijkheid en
gbruik.
Ingesteld via rechterklik op buroblad, beeld, klassieke pictogrammen,
uitlijnen op raster.
Wie heeft hier een oplossing voor?

__________________________________________________ ___________________

All my incomming and outgoing mails are protected by Norton 360 from
Symantec
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2008
Jan Besar
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Buroblad pictogrammen
Op Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:02:55 +0200, "Peter"
<p.dhooghe@village.uunet.be> schreef:

>Vista Home Premium
>Mijn burobladpictogrammen staan steeds op een andere plaats als er gewisseld
>is van gebruiker of de screensaver opgestaan heeft.
>Knap vervelend daar ik ze plaats op mijn buroblad naar belangrijkheid en
>gbruik.
>Ingesteld via rechterklik op buroblad, beeld, klassieke pictogrammen,
>uitlijnen op raster.
>Wie heeft hier een oplossing voor?
>
>_________________________________________________ ____________________
>
>All my incomming and outgoing mails are protected by Norton 360 from
>Symantec
>_________________________________________________ ____________________



Ik werk hier mee en is uitgebreider dan Vista:

http://www.sillysot.com/

Suk6,
Jan
--

Het weer in de Zaanstreek
http://www.weatherlink.com/user/pa0oke/
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2008
karelV
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Buroblad pictogrammen
Peter schreef op 13-10-2008 13:02:
> Vista Home Premium
> Mijn burobladpictogrammen staan steeds op een andere plaats als er
> gewisseld is van gebruiker of de screensaver opgestaan heeft.
> Knap vervelend daar ik ze plaats op mijn buroblad naar belangrijkheid en
> gbruik.
> Ingesteld via rechterklik op buroblad, beeld, klassieke pictogrammen,
> uitlijnen op raster.
> Wie heeft hier een oplossing voor?
>


Controleren:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\Explorer]
Als daarbij in het rechterdeel voorkomt
"NoSaveSettings"=dword:00000001
verwijder "NoSaveSettings" dan helemaal.

> All my incomming and outgoing mails are protected by Norton 360 from
> Symantec

1. Spelfout hieruit halen
2. Nog beter: die onzin helemaal weglaten

--
karelV
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-14-2008
Peter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Buroblad pictogrammen
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\Explorer]

Explorer komt niet voor in de sleutel Policies


"karelV" <karelV@degroeten.local> schreef in bericht
news:33afb$48f35dd7$5353d4bc$26545@cache120.multik abel.net...
> Peter schreef op 13-10-2008 13:02:
>> Vista Home Premium
>> Mijn burobladpictogrammen staan steeds op een andere plaats als er
>> gewisseld is van gebruiker of de screensaver opgestaan heeft.
>> Knap vervelend daar ik ze plaats op mijn buroblad naar belangrijkheid en
>> gbruik.
>> Ingesteld via rechterklik op buroblad, beeld, klassieke pictogrammen,
>> uitlijnen op raster.
>> Wie heeft hier een oplossing voor?
>>

>
> Controleren:
> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\Explorer]
> Als daarbij in het rechterdeel voorkomt
> "NoSaveSettings"=dword:00000001
> verwijder "NoSaveSettings" dan helemaal.
>
> karelV


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-14-2008
Peter
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Buroblad pictogrammen
Probleem opgelost
Bedankt

"Jan Besar" <opa@fastmail.fm> schreef in bericht
news:icl6f4pajccgarqa4uea09l7acabjl2qn6@4ax.com...
> Op Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:02:55 +0200, "Peter"
> <p.dhooghe@village.uunet.be> schreef:
>
>>Vista Home Premium
>>Mijn burobladpictogrammen staan steeds op een andere plaats als er
>>gewisseld
>>is van gebruiker of de screensaver opgestaan heeft.
>>Knap vervelend daar ik ze plaats op mijn buroblad naar belangrijkheid en
>>gbruik.
>>Ingesteld via rechterklik op buroblad, beeld, klassieke pictogrammen,
>>uitlijnen op raster.
>>Wie heeft hier een oplossing voor?
>>


>
>
> Ik werk hier mee en is uitgebreider dan Vista:
>
> http://www.sillysot.com/
>
> Suk6,
> Jan
> --
>
> Het weer in de Zaanstreek
> http://www.weatherlink.com/user/pa0oke/


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-14-2008
Jan Besar
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Buroblad pictogrammen
Op Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:24:56 +0200, "Peter"
<p.dhooghe@village.uunet.be> schreef:

>Probleem opgelost
>Bedankt



Jij blij, ik blij , bye bye ;>}

--
In Tenebris Lucens
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pictogrammen The Patriotİ microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 2 10-03-2008 14:38
Buroblad Niek van Hasselt microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 2 03-11-2008 12:33
Pictogrammen verdwenen Jan Besar microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 5 12-24-2007 12:21
oude snelkoppelingen op buroblad R. microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 6 12-17-2007 21:45




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120