Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

bedroevend trage data overdracht naar hd?

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2008
cyberpoof
 

Posts: n/a
bedroevend trage data overdracht naar hd?
hoi ik heb vista x64 premium, als ik van hd1 naar hd2 wil kopieeren dan lukt
het niet om meer dan 20Mb per seconde.
terwijl er een sata3.0GBps controller in me moederbord zit (moederbord asus
m2n4-sli).
het maakt eigenlijk niet uit van welke hd naar hd gekopieerd er zitten er 3
in, allemaal WD sata drives.
heeft iemand hier een oplossing voor of is dit 'normaal' voor vista?
groetjes,
Ruud

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2008
PauL
 

Posts: n/a
Re: bedroevend trage data overdracht naar hd?

"cyberpoof" <dravers@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
newsC03AC86-7026-41A6-A011-5DEC3E24062A@microsoft.com...

> hoi ik heb vista x64 premium, als ik van hd1 naar hd2 wil kopieeren dan lukt het niet om meer
> dan 20Mb per seconde.


Ik haal hier -op dezelfde manier- 55 MB/sec met x32 Business SP1.

> terwijl er een sata3.0GBps controller in me moederbord zit (moederbord asus m2n4-sli).
> het maakt eigenlijk niet uit van welke hd naar hd gekopieerd er zitten er 3 in, allemaal WD
> sata drives.


Ik heb 2 WD's waarvan 1 Raptor (10 000 rpm)

> heeft iemand hier een oplossing voor of is dit 'normaal' voor vista?


SP1 er al opgezet? Anders eens proberen met FastCopy:
http://www.ipmsg.org/tools/fastcopy.html.en

(daar haal ik ook 55MB/sec mee)


--
Mvg,

Paul

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2008
Neri's
 

Posts: n/a
Re: bedroevend trage data overdracht naar hd?
PauL schreef:
>
> "cyberpoof" <dravers@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> newsC03AC86-7026-41A6-A011-5DEC3E24062A@microsoft.com...
>
>> hoi ik heb vista x64 premium, als ik van hd1 naar hd2 wil kopieeren
>> dan lukt het niet om meer dan 20Mb per seconde.

>
> Ik haal hier -op dezelfde manier- 55 MB/sec met x32 Business SP1.
>
>> terwijl er een sata3.0GBps controller in me moederbord zit (moederbord
>> asus m2n4-sli).
>> het maakt eigenlijk niet uit van welke hd naar hd gekopieerd er zitten
>> er 3 in, allemaal WD sata drives.

>
> Ik heb 2 WD's waarvan 1 Raptor (10 000 rpm)
>
>> heeft iemand hier een oplossing voor of is dit 'normaal' voor vista?

>
> SP1 er al opgezet? Anders eens proberen met FastCopy:
> http://www.ipmsg.org/tools/fastcopy.html.en
>
> (daar haal ik ook 55MB/sec mee)
>
>


Da's nou Vista :-( Ik ben net overgestapt op OSX. Was voor mij, helaas,
de enige oplossing. heb je wel alle SP's en updates geinstalleerd?

grt,

Neri
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
trage pc. en systeem herstel. amrod microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 2 06-09-2008 14:50
Van 64 naar 32 Teus microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 4 01-10-2008 02:48
Paramétrage pare-feux Windows XP, quid de Infr. UPnP et NAVBrowser Eric microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.securite 0 12-01-2007 09:57
Trage email charles microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 5 10-02-2007 11:43
Paramétrage Mail HLB microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 2 07-21-2007 08:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:15.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120