Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

windows mail

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2008
p.wooning
 

Posts: n/a
windows mail
In mijn postvak verwijderde items en ongewenste e-mails staan een heleboel
mails die ik niet kan verwijderen. Ook worden zeker naar mij gestuurde mails
niet ontvangen door mij. Wat te doen.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2008
Hans Schuts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail
Op Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:59:02 -0700, p.wooning
<p.wooning@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef:

>In mijn postvak verwijderde items en ongewenste e-mails staan een heleboel
>mails die ik niet kan verwijderen. Ook worden zeker naar mij gestuurde mails
>niet ontvangen door mij. Wat te doen.


Een probleem weat al tig keer hier aan de orde is geweest en nog wel
tig keer aan de orde zal komen :-) Voor de tigste keer de link:

http://www.vistabits.nl/onverwijderbare_email.htm
--

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans Schuts
nieuwsAThschutsPUNTnl
www.hschuts.nl
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2008
Cnut
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail
"Hans Schuts" <me@privacy.net.invalid> schreef in bericht
news:9q4l54dah54vk1vhqicg53qccokf89qfvq@4ax.com...
> Op Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:59:02 -0700, p.wooning
> <p.wooning@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef:
>
>>In mijn postvak verwijderde items en ongewenste e-mails staan een heleboel
>>mails die ik niet kan verwijderen. Ook worden zeker naar mij gestuurde
>>mails
>>niet ontvangen door mij. Wat te doen.

>
> Een probleem weat al tig keer hier aan de orde is geweest en nog wel
> tig keer aan de orde zal komen :-)


lol , typisch Hans, nooit te beroerd om iemand met of zonder smiley te
kleineren!

> Voor de tigste keer de link:
>
> http://www.vistabits.nl/onverwijderbare_email.htm


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2008
Hans Schuts
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail
Op Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:35:16 +0200, "Cnut" <cnut@flap.org> schreef:

>>>In mijn postvak verwijderde items en ongewenste e-mails staan een heleboel
>>>mails die ik niet kan verwijderen. Ook worden zeker naar mij gestuurde
>>>mails
>>>niet ontvangen door mij. Wat te doen.

>> Een probleem weat al tig keer hier aan de orde is geweest en nog wel
>> tig keer aan de orde zal komen :-)

>lol , typisch Hans, nooit te beroerd om iemand met of zonder smiley te
>kleineren!


typisch cnutte om met dit soort zinloos commentaar te koemn....
--

Hans Schuts
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2008
Nico..
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail

"Cnut" <cnut@flap.org> schreef in bericht news:g3j73q$r9i$1@aioe.org...
> "Hans Schuts" <me@privacy.net.invalid> schreef in bericht
> news:9q4l54dah54vk1vhqicg53qccokf89qfvq@4ax.com...
>> Op Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:59:02 -0700, p.wooning
>> <p.wooning@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef:
>>
>>>In mijn postvak verwijderde items en ongewenste e-mails staan een
>>>heleboel
>>>mails die ik niet kan verwijderen. Ook worden zeker naar mij gestuurde
>>>mails
>>>niet ontvangen door mij. Wat te doen.

>>
>> Een probleem weat al tig keer hier aan de orde is geweest en nog wel
>> tig keer aan de orde zal komen :-)

>
> lol , typisch Hans, nooit te beroerd om iemand met of zonder smiley te
> kleineren!
>
>> Voor de tigste keer de link:
>>
>> http://www.vistabits.nl/onverwijderbare_email.htm

>

Mawel de goeie link !!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WMIDs -- Windows Mail Identies -- New program to replace the OE Identities feature removed from Windows Mail Steve Cochran microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 15 03-04-2009 22:00
Receiving POP3 messages problem- Windows Mail/ Outlook 2007/ Windows Live Mail Steve microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 6 01-04-2008 07:44
Article ID: 926374 Sie können in Windows Mail unter Windows Vista kein webbasiertes E-Mail-Konto konfigurieren KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 926374 You cannot configure Windows Mail to use a Web-based (HTTP) e-mail account in Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
WMIDs -- Windows Mail Identies -- New program to replace the OE Identities feature removed from Windows Mail Steve Cochran microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 14 03-10-2007 21:16




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:26.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120