Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Startmenu in Vista

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2008
Michel Vanderbeke
 

Posts: n/a
Startmenu in Vista
Hallo iedereen,

Na het installeren van Cyberlink PowerDVD (ik weet niet of er een
oorzakelijk verband is!) is een deel van mijn Startmenu => Alle programma's
verdwenen. Ik had indertijd de optie aangezet om de items in alle
programma's op naam te sorteren. Wanneer ik dit uitvink verandert er niets
en blijft nog steeds een deel (bovenste stuk) van de programma's niet
weergegeven.
Heeft iemand daar ervaring mee of nog beter: weet iemand daar een oplossing
voor?

Trouwens, weet iemand ook waar die snelkoppelingingen zich precies in de
structuur van de verkenner bevinden?

Bedankt en groetjes uit Brugge,

Michel

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2008
HerbY
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Startmenu in Vista
Michel Vanderbeke schreef:
> Hallo iedereen,
>
>
> Trouwens, weet iemand ook waar die snelkoppelingingen zich precies in de
> structuur van de verkenner bevinden?
>
> Bedankt en groetjes uit Brugge,
>
> Michel
>

De snelkoppelingen vind je hier:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu


Gr, Herbert
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2008
HerbY
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Startmenu in Vista
Michel Vanderbeke schreef:
> Hallo iedereen,
>
>
> Trouwens, weet iemand ook waar die snelkoppelingingen zich precies in de
> structuur van de verkenner bevinden?
>
> Bedankt en groetjes uit Brugge,
>
> Michel
>


Was iets te snel. Hier vind je ze voor de ingelogde gebruiker:
C:\Users\herbert\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows \Start Menu
en hier voor de "default user"
C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows \Start Menu

Gr, Herbert
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-31-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Startmenu in Vista

"Michel Vanderbeke" <michel.vanderbeke@skynet.be> schreef in bericht
news:eR4NvE0wIHA.524@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hallo iedereen,
>
> Na het installeren van Cyberlink PowerDVD (ik weet niet of er een
> oorzakelijk verband is!) is een deel van mijn Startmenu => Alle
> programma's verdwenen. Ik had indertijd de optie aangezet om de items in
> alle programma's op naam te sorteren. Wanneer ik dit uitvink verandert er
> niets en blijft nog steeds een deel (bovenste stuk) van de programma's
> niet weergegeven.
> Heeft iemand daar ervaring mee of nog beter: weet iemand daar een
> oplossing voor?
>
> Trouwens, weet iemand ook waar die snelkoppelingingen zich precies in de
> structuur van de verkenner bevinden?
>
> Bedankt en groetjes uit Brugge,
>
> Michel
>


Start menu:
start icon>rechtsklik op Alle Programma's/Vorige weergave>Ale gebruikers
weergeven.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where is the StartMenu Michael Moser microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 11 12-21-2007 02:31
Programma's in Startmenu Daan microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 2 12-16-2007 23:03
XP Startmenu unter Vista olli microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.bedienung 15 10-22-2007 16:33
Startmenu Problem =?Utf-8?B?Q2F1c3Rvbg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 04-17-2007 05:30
Pin to Startmenu =?Utf-8?B?U29uamE=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 3 03-06-2007 12:54




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:56.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120