Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Explorer kolommen benoemen

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Explorer kolommen benoemen
Is het mogelijk om in Explorer kolom namen in te stellen voor meer dan 1
map tegelijk? Ik bedoel dus dingen als Grootte, Datum, Afmeting, Gewijzigd
etc. Met zo'n 50 mappen in mijn foto-hoofdmap is het nogal bewerkelijk om
dat voor elke map afzonderlijk te gaan doen.
Bedankt voor eventuele tips.
Ed

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2008
Mamamegs [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Explorer kolommen benoemen
It happens that Edward formulated :
> Is het mogelijk om in Explorer kolom namen in te stellen voor meer
> dan 1 map tegelijk? Ik bedoel dus dingen als Grootte, Datum,
> Afmeting, Gewijzigd etc. Met zo'n 50 mappen in mijn foto-hoofdmap is
> het nogal bewerkelijk om dat voor elke map afzonderlijk te gaan doen.
> Bedankt voor eventuele tips.
> Ed


Kan wel, *maar dat geldt dan voor ALLE mappen op je PC*!
Verkenner > Organiseren > Folderopties > tab Beeld > Weergave op alle
mappen toepassen...

--
Mamamegs.
Microsoft MVP Windows Desktop Experience

Problemen met Windows Vista? www.vistabits.nl

Windows Vista Problems? www.vistabits.info


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Explorer kolommen benoemen

"Mamamegs [MS MVP]" <mamamegs@wilgeenmail.invalid> schreef in bericht
news:mn.5c1c7d8444900250.72151@wilgeenmail.invalid ...
> It happens that Edward formulated :
>> Is het mogelijk om in Explorer kolom namen in te stellen voor meer dan 1
>> map tegelijk? Ik bedoel dus dingen als Grootte, Datum, Afmeting,
>> Gewijzigd etc. Met zo'n 50 mappen in mijn foto-hoofdmap is het nogal
>> bewerkelijk om dat voor elke map afzonderlijk te gaan doen.
>> Bedankt voor eventuele tips.
>> Ed

>
> Kan wel, *maar dat geldt dan voor ALLE mappen op je PC*!
> Verkenner > Organiseren > Folderopties > tab Beeld > Weergave op alle
> mappen toepassen...
>
> --
> Mamamegs.
>

bedankt Mama! geeft niet dat het alle mappen zijn in mijn geval, want zoals
ze nu default ingesteld staan is is mijn geval onbruikbaar.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Explorer kolommen benoemen

"Edward" <edward@email.com> schreef in bericht
news:ek83sK$mIHA.5024@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>
> "Mamamegs [MS MVP]" <mamamegs@wilgeenmail.invalid> schreef in bericht
> news:mn.5c1c7d8444900250.72151@wilgeenmail.invalid ...
>> It happens that Edward formulated :
>>> Is het mogelijk om in Explorer kolom namen in te stellen voor meer dan
>>> 1 map tegelijk? Ik bedoel dus dingen als Grootte, Datum, Afmeting,
>>> Gewijzigd etc. Met zo'n 50 mappen in mijn foto-hoofdmap is het nogal
>>> bewerkelijk om dat voor elke map afzonderlijk te gaan doen.
>>> Bedankt voor eventuele tips.
>>> Ed

>>
>> Kan wel, *maar dat geldt dan voor ALLE mappen op je PC*!
>> Verkenner > Organiseren > Folderopties > tab Beeld > Weergave op alle
>> mappen toepassen...
>>
>> --
>> Mamamegs.
>>

> bedankt Mama! geeft niet dat het alle mappen zijn in mijn geval, want
> zoals ze nu default ingesteld staan is is mijn geval onbruikbaar.


Het blijkt terdege te werken op hoofdmap en submappen, andre mappen blijven
onaangetast!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
windows explorer has stopped working....window explorer restarting hunting_bears microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 9 02-23-2009 19:25
Changing Filename COLORS in (VISTA )Windows Explorer (explorer.exe Eddie microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 11 03-18-2008 23:58
re: Open Explorer Showing C Drive Explorer Switches.txt (01/01) microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 05-07-2007 03:34
re: Open Explorer Showing C Drive Explorer Switches.txt (01/01) microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 05-07-2007 01:26
I.E. Explorer won't launch, Control Panel, Explorer, not respondin =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 0 04-13-2007 12:42




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:27.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120