Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: runtime error microsoft visual c++runtime library in windows
here a work a round to get word prefect office x 3 to work with vista
found this in Corels knowledge base:
To workaround this issue:
- Click Start, Programs, Accessories and Run.
- In the open window, type: regedit and click OK.
- Choose the following path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\User
Assistant\13\Recent Work\Quattro Pro\
- Right click on the Quattro Pro folder, select delete.
- Say yes when prompted to delete the key.
- Close the Registry Editor
- Launch Quattro Pro
In my case I am running version 12 instead of X3, so my key was
Corel\User Assistant\12, but it works the same.