Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

help en ondersteuning

microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2007
Erik
 

Posts: n/a
help en ondersteuning
Bovenstaande button werkt niet in Vistra, althans bij mij.
Krijg dan de melding : " Kan site niet vinden".
Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee en het liefst ook de oplossing.

gr.

Erik
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2007
Mamamegs
 

Posts: n/a
Re: help en ondersteuning
It happens that Erik formulated :
> Bovenstaande button werkt niet in Vistra, althans bij mij.
> Krijg dan de melding : " Kan site niet vinden".
> Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee en het liefst ook de oplossing.
>
> gr.
>
> Erik


Deze?
http://www.vistabits.nl/help_onderst...werkt_niet.htm

--
Mamamegs.

Problemen met Windows Vista?
Kijk eens op www.vistabits.nl

Windows Vista Problems?
www.vistabits.nl/tipstricks_gb.htm


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2007
Erik
 

Posts: n/a
Re: help en ondersteuning
Perfect, het werkt. Bedankt voor de oplossing.

erik

"Mamamegs" wrote:

> It happens that Erik formulated :
> > Bovenstaande button werkt niet in Vistra, althans bij mij.
> > Krijg dan de melding : " Kan site niet vinden".
> > Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee en het liefst ook de oplossing.
> >
> > gr.
> >
> > Erik

>
> Deze?
> http://www.vistabits.nl/help_onderst...werkt_niet.htm
>
> --
> Mamamegs.
>
> Problemen met Windows Vista?
> Kijk eens op www.vistabits.nl
>
> Windows Vista Problems?
> www.vistabits.nl/tipstricks_gb.htm
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2007
Jaap
 

Posts: n/a
Re: help en ondersteuning
En bij mij ook.!
Jaap
"Erik" <Erik@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
news:42DF0937-2075-47ED-B5CA-2F2326FA1E3B@microsoft.com...
> Perfect, het werkt. Bedankt voor de oplossing.
>
> erik
>
> "Mamamegs" wrote:
>
>> It happens that Erik formulated :
>> > Bovenstaande button werkt niet in Vistra, althans bij mij.
>> > Krijg dan de melding : " Kan site niet vinden".
>> > Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee en het liefst ook de oplossing.
>> >
>> > gr.
>> >
>> > Erik

>>
>> Deze?
>> http://www.vistabits.nl/help_onderst...werkt_niet.htm
>>
>> --
>> Mamamegs.
>>
>> Problemen met Windows Vista?
>> Kijk eens op www.vistabits.nl
>>
>> Windows Vista Problems?
>> www.vistabits.nl/tipstricks_gb.htm
>>
>>
>>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:53.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120