Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
[Forwarded to microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog newsgroup via
crosspost]

Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2) when
posting to this newsgroup.

WTF are you attempting to download 426 updates, let alone 25?
www.banthecheck.com

jaquar001 wrote:
> i selected 426 updates into my basket for window catalog but when i click
> on
> VIEW BASKETE , it gives me " Cannot display page Error" after a short
> while,
> but if i select less updates like 25 , no problem with it to display
> updates
> inside baskete.

ITMastera

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
I have the same problem with only 2 items in the basket. I think the site
doesn't work anymore. Your help is appreciated.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog newsgroup via
> crosspost]
>
> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2) when
> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> WTF are you attempting to download 426 updates, let alone 25?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> jaquar001 wrote:
> > i selected 426 updates into my basket for window catalog but when i click
> > on
> > VIEW BASKETE , it gives me " Cannot display page Error" after a short
> > while,
> > but if i select less updates like 25 , no problem with it to display
> > updates
> > inside baskete.

ITMastera

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
I have tried it with Windows XP SP3 with IE 7 and Windows 2003 R2 with IE7.
Both give the exact same error.

The website has encountered a problem

[Error number: 8DDD0010]
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
displayed.
Please try the following:
Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
occurred for this Web page address.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [Forwarded to microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog newsgroup via
> crosspost]
>
> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2) when
> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> WTF are you attempting to download 426 updates, let alone 25?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> www.banthecheck.com
>

> jaquar001 wrote:
> > i selected 426 updates into my basket for window catalog but when i click
> > on
> > VIEW BASKETE , it gives me " Cannot display page Error" after a short
> > while,
> > but if i select less updates like 25 , no problem with it to display
> > updates
> > inside baskete.

smbober

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
I have 5 items in my basket and I get this:

"ITMastera" wrote:

> I have tried it with Windows XP SP3 with IE 7 and Windows 2003 R2 with IE7.
> Both give the exact same error.
>
> The website has encountered a problem
>
> [Error number: 8DDD0010]
> There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
> displayed.
> Please try the following:
> Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
> occurred for this Web page address.
>

> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
> > [Forwarded to microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog newsgroup via
> > crosspost]
> >
> > Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2) when
> > posting to this newsgroup.
> >
> > WTF are you attempting to download 426 updates, let alone 25?
> > --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
> > www.banthecheck.com
> >

> > jaquar001 wrote:
> > > i selected 426 updates into my basket for window catalog but when i click
> > > on
> > > VIEW BASKETE , it gives me " Cannot display page Error" after a short
> > > while,
> > > but if i select less updates like 25 , no problem with it to display
> > > updates
> > > inside baskete.

ITMastera

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
I got it to work. I deleted all cookies, temp files and etc. and tried it
again and it worked. Give it a try.

"smbober" wrote:

> I have 5 items in my basket and I get this:
>
> The website has encountered a problem
>
> [Error number: 8DDD0010]
> There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
> displayed.
> Please try the following:
> Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
> occurred for this Web page address.
>

> "ITMastera" wrote:
>
> > I have tried it with Windows XP SP3 with IE 7 and Windows 2003 R2 with IE7.
> > Both give the exact same error.
> >
> > The website has encountered a problem
> >
> > [Error number: 8DDD0010]
> > There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
> > displayed.
> > Please try the following:
> > Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
> > occurred for this Web page address.
> >

> > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > [Forwarded to microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog newsgroup via
> > > crosspost]
> > >
> > > Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista x64 SP2) when
> > > posting to this newsgroup.
> > >
> > > WTF are you attempting to download 426 updates, let alone 25?
> > > --
> > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
> > > www.banthecheck.com

smbober

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
I did that too. But, it didn't fix my issue.

"ITMastera" wrote:

> I got it to work. I deleted all cookies, temp files and etc. and tried it
> again and it worked. Give it a try.
>
> "smbober" wrote:
>
> > I have 5 items in my basket and I get this:
> >
> > The website has encountered a problem
> >
> > [Error number: 8DDD0010]
> > There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
> > displayed.
> > Please try the following:
> > Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
> > occurred for this Web page address.
> >

> > "ITMastera" wrote:
> >
> > > I have tried it with Windows XP SP3 with IE 7 and Windows 2003 R2 with IE7.
> > > Both give the exact same error.
> > >
> > > The website has encountered a problem
> > >
> > > [Error number: 8DDD0010]
> > > There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be
> > > displayed.
> > > Please try the following:
> > > Contact the Web site administrator and inform them that this error has
> > > occurred for this Web page address.

smbober

Re: cannot view update into BASKET in catalog
This is happening to me from IE 8 on Windows 2008 Server Standard x64 and IE
8 on Windows 7 Professional x64.