Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

The New catalog

microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2009
Sagar
 

Posts: n/a
The New catalog
Its good to see the new catalog; I'm searching for a windows XP updates on a
Vista machine. How do I search updates for Windows XP alone sorted by date.

Regards,
Sagar
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2009
Robert Aldwinckle
 

Posts: n/a
Re: The New catalog

"Sagar" <Sagar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:649AAFA5-3C39-415C-AB53-573C62B03E31@microsoft.com...
> Its good to see the new catalog; I'm searching for a windows XP updates on a
> Vista machine. How do I search updates for Windows XP alone sorted by date.



http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...arch.aspx?q=xp

Click on Last Updated

What's the problem?


>
> Regards,
> Sagar



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2009
randomnote1
 

Posts: n/a
Re: The New catalog
The problem is it returns results related to Windows XP x64, and anything
else that might have Windows XP in it. I want to see results only for
Windows XP...no x64 version.

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

>
> "Sagar" <Sagar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:649AAFA5-3C39-415C-AB53-573C62B03E31@microsoft.com...
> > Its good to see the new catalog; I'm searching for a windows XP updates on a
> > Vista machine. How do I search updates for Windows XP alone sorted by date.

>
>
> http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...arch.aspx?q=xp
>
> Click on Last Updated
>
> What's the problem?
>
>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sagar

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2009
kk1
 

Posts: n/a
Re: The New catalog
I realise that this is an old message, but I agree that it would be really
nice to search for architecture as well as operating system.

"randomnote1" wrote:

> The problem is it returns results related to Windows XP x64, and anything
> else that might have Windows XP in it. I want to see results only for
> Windows XP...no x64 version.
>
> "Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:
>
> >
> > "Sagar" <Sagar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:649AAFA5-3C39-415C-AB53-573C62B03E31@microsoft.com...
> > > Its good to see the new catalog; I'm searching for a windows XP updates on a
> > > Vista machine. How do I search updates for Windows XP alone sorted by date.

> >
> >
> > http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...arch.aspx?q=xp
> >
> > Click on Last Updated
> >
> > What's the problem?
> >
> >
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Sagar

> >
> >
> >

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The New Catalog mamahuma microsoft.public.microsoft_update_catalog 0 07-23-2009 06:55




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120