Update home page

Aivars

Update home page
In microsoft update home page,by custom update instalation
and clik to optional or hardware updates immediality redirect to
microsoft update home page and new active x control
only in 1 computer
critical udates working coretly
sustem :genuine windows xp home ver 2002 sp3
IE 8
Microsoft office 2007

MowGreen

Re: Update home page
Support for Microsoft and Windows Update issues can be obtained here:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

Suggest you post the identical post to the Windows Update NG.
This newsgroup, the Microsoft Update Catalog NG, deals with
issues/concerns associated with the Catalog, not general updating issues.

Thanks.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Aivars wrote:

> In microsoft update home page,by custom update instalation
> and clik to optional or hardware updates immediality redirect to
> microsoft update home page and new active x control
> only in 1 computer
> critical udates working coretly
> sustem :genuine windows xp home ver 2002 sp3
> IE 8
> Microsoft office 2007

roger

Re: Update home page
accordint to udates
i have one cancelled and one error udate yet when i tried to udate the
machine thinking these would be detect they have not been
udates wants to trasnfer 430mb using my agere v92 itu t v44 ci modem
are you sure about this
cant we use the frehone registartion number to conect to the internet
i have sent £60 trasnferring all the udates from the microsoft website
i couldnt hel but notice that my modem the same modem can trasnfer a
comressed driver file for my vga from the manufacturer msi in taiwan at
10-14kb a second this is far better than the microsoft 3-4kb a second and
would have saved me - were i a business some £40 furthermore i actually have
a hi seed serial sunix 1889 ci serial interface rated at 920kbs is this what
i need to use the itu t v44 of the v92 modem?
can you exlain which uk is suort itu t v44 lease?
which networ service rovider
seems to me you are all engaged in a lucrative game of pass the parcel
your webstie cannot detec tmy screen resolution nor can it detec the font size
why not use simle 40/80 column text versions this might hel get round the
download adobe flash layer which seem to be besetting the vista 64 bit
version
i need to reregister my vista/windows each time i add or remove a hardware
device iis this correct - cant we just acet that some eole might want extra
ram or a better processor or add a further vga into the vacant sli ci-e slot
are you sure 32bit windows can detect the 4gb of ram the intel p4 and the
msi 6728 ver 2 865e neo 2 motherboard claim to be comatible with
when you dont detect he screen resolution we need to scrolleach line of text
left and right in order to read it and u and down
your generic drivers dont detect the tv encoder in other words a video inut
source on a vga
i have three from msi and one from ower colour
none of these chis seems to be used in conjunction with the same msi
manufacturers digital tv tuner - which doesnt suort analog uk subtitles or
digital text services - none of the vga allow comonent hi deff inuts desite
boasting that the tv encoders can encode to 1024x768 - in fact they need a ci
tv tuner (not digital - at least not the tv@nywhere one from msi - the same
manufacturer as the vga cards- mx440 nvidia geforce4 vtd8xag ti4200vtd 128
fx5900zt vtd 128 all are VIVO video inut video outut - though this definition
has been reused by some manufacturers as a standard for video layback in
order to ignore the fact that these tv encoders could be offering full deskto
recording facilities to a rogrammer who understands how to use it - i
unfortunately dont so am feeding the tv outut back into the video inut - blu
screen! and i fail to see how any of these can claim to be 600mhz processor
compatibel when the encoding softwrae requires a further 41.6ghz minimum but
a 1.8ghz actually to record to meg2 hi quality and still must have a tv tuner
which is not advetised

"MowGreen" wrote:

> Support for Microsoft and Windows Update issues can be obtained here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>
> Suggest you post the identical post to the Windows Update NG.
> This newsgroup, the Microsoft Update Catalog NG, deals with
> issues/concerns associated with the Catalog, not general updating issues.
>
> Thanks.
>
> MowGreen
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>

> Aivars wrote:
>
> > In microsoft update home page,by custom update instalation
> > and clik to optional or hardware updates immediality redirect to
> > microsoft update home page and new active x control
> > only in 1 computer
> > critical udates working coretly
> > sustem :genuine windows xp home ver 2002 sp3
> > IE 8
> > Microsoft office 2007

MowGreen

Re: Update home page
Sorry, this post is incomprehensible.
If English is not your native language:
http://www.freetranslation.com/

If English is your native language, please compose a comprehensible post
that includes some form of punctuation. Then use this spell checker,
since the one on your system appears to be broken:
http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/

By doing the above you *may* actually get someone to assist you.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

roger wrote:

> [...]
>

>>Support for Microsoft and Windows Update issues can be obtained here:
>>http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>>
>>Suggest you post the identical post to the Windows Update NG.
>>This newsgroup, the Microsoft Update Catalog NG, deals with
>>issues/concerns associated with the Catalog, not general updating issues.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>MowGreen
>>===============
>> *-343-* FDNY
>>Never Forgotten
>>===============
>>

>>Aivars wrote:
>>

>>>In microsoft update home page,by custom update instalation
>>>and clik to optional or hardware updates immediality redirect to
>>>microsoft update home page and new active x control
>>>only in 1 computer
>>>critical udates working coretly
>>>sustem :genuine windows xp home ver 2002 sp3

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Update home page

"MowGreen" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message news:eliMzX5OKHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Sorry, this post is incomprehensible.

I think he needs a new keyboard. E.g. there seem to be a lot of "p"s
missing in that post. If he had been the OP, the subject would have
doubtless been "Udate home age" <eg>

---