Add Column "Platform"

tuckaluck73

Add Column "Platform"
When a user searches for a driver, lets say HP, you get a ton of results. In
order to find the correct driver you must click into each package to see the
platform. Would be nice to have a column for platform.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...date_ catalog
MowGreen

Re: Add Column "Platform"
The Platforms are listed under " Products ".

EX:

Title Products
Nvidia Corporation - Video - NVIDIA Windows 2000,Windows XP
GeForce 256

BTW, it's best to obtain drivers from the manufacturer's sites.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

tuckaluck73 wrote:

> When a user searches for a driver, lets say HP, you get a ton of results. In
> order to find the correct driver you must click into each package to see the
> platform. Would be nice to have a column for platform.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...date_ catalog

tuckaluck73

Re: Add Column "Platform"
Thanks for the input MowGreen,

To be clear, it would be nice to have a colum dedicated to the platform to
show in the search page - so I don't have to click into the products.