.NET 2005 problems

Marco

.NET 2005 problems
Hello everybody,

I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.

Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)

So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.

Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
the way I installed, or ... I do not know.

Thank you very much in advance,
--
Marco
MowGreen [MVP]

Re: .NET 2005 problems
Marco wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
>
> Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
>
> So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
>
> Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,

Marco,

Post forwarded to .NET General. You'd be better off asking this question
in a newsgroup that deals with .NET, Marco:

Web-based reader: .NET General
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
[ you can change to another language newsgroup, if it exists, by
clicking the Change link next to United States]

NNTP reader: .NET General

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============
supoch14

RE: .NET 2005 problems

"Marco" wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
>
> Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
>
> So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
>
> Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> --
> Marco

supoch14

Re: .NET 2005 problems

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> Marco wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> > downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> > mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> > I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> > Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> > Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> > the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
> >
> > Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> > cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
> >
> > So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
> >
> > Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> > the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance,

> Marco,
>
> Post forwarded to .NET General. You'd be better off asking this question
> in a newsgroup that deals with .NET, Marco:
>
> Web-based reader: .NET General
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> [ you can change to another language newsgroup, if it exists, by
> clicking the Change link next to United States]
>
> NNTP reader: .NET General
>

> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============

supoch14

Re: .NET 2005 problems

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> Marco wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> > downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> > mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> > I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> > Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> > Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> > the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
> >
> > Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> > cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
> >
> > So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
> >
> > Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> > the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance,

> Marco,
>
> Post forwarded to .NET General. You'd be better off asking this question
> in a newsgroup that deals with .NET, Marco:
>
> Web-based reader: .NET General
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> [ you can change to another language newsgroup, if it exists, by
> clicking the Change link next to United States]
>
> NNTP reader: .NET General
>

> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============

supoch14

Re: .NET 2005 problems

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> Marco wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> > downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> > mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> > I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> > Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> > Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> > the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
> >
> > Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> > cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
> >
> > So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
> >
> > Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> > the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance,

> Marco,
>
> Post forwarded to .NET General. You'd be better off asking this question
> in a newsgroup that deals with .NET, Marco:
>
> Web-based reader: .NET General
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> [ you can change to another language newsgroup, if it exists, by
> clicking the Change link next to United States]
>
> NNTP reader: .NET General
>

> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============

supoch14

RE: .NET 2005 problems

"Marco" wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I making a Windows project with .NET 2005. It was working fine BEFORE I
> downloaded Atlas for this version. Now I cannot open my forms in design
> mode. for some reason, the Inheritance forms issue is not working. To test,
> I made a quick new project. I made a Form1. Later, if I try to create a
> Form2 that inherits Form1, I cannot find the Form1 in the screen Inheritance
> Peacker. If I do the same thing in another machine without Atlas, I can find
> the Form1 in Inheritance Peacker.
>
> Also, if I just add the code "public partial class Form2 : Form1", later I
> cannot open the Form2 in design mode. (without Atlas, I can open)
>
> So, i think there is a problem after installing Atlas.
>
> Could anyone help me on this please?, maybe a service pack is missing, or
> the way I installed, or ... I do not know.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> --
> Marco

supoch14