Please fix...

Anders

Please fix...
There seems to be a bug causing the update "Update for Office Communications
Server 2007, Archiving and CDR Server (KB 945055) " to generate a newline in
the javascript... This again makes it impossible to download this hotfix from
catalog.update.microsoft.com

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...date_ catalog
MowGreen [MVP]

Re: Please fix...
You are correct but, if one views the Source of the newly opened
'download progress page' one finds:

http://www.download.windowsupdate.co...c95f05 11.cab

There's more than one way to skin a cat <w>

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Anders wrote:

> There seems to be a bug causing the update "Update for Office Communications
> Server 2007, Archiving and CDR Server (KB 945055) " to generate a newline in
> the javascript... This again makes it impossible to download this hotfix from
> catalog.update.microsoft.com
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...date_ catalog

sparky862

Re: Please fix...
I tried to install Windows XP Sp3 udate, and got an onstallation error code:
0x877FF0004
I cannot find a solution. I am also having problems downloading games
saying I don't have 3D. HELP!!!!!
--
Confused in Modesto

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> You are correct but, if one views the Source of the newly opened
> 'download progress page' one finds:
>
> http://www.download.windowsupdate.co...c95f05 11.cab
>
> There's more than one way to skin a cat <w>
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>

> Anders wrote:
>
> > There seems to be a bug causing the update "Update for Office Communications
> > Server 2007, Archiving and CDR Server (KB 945055) " to generate a newline in
> > the javascript... This again makes it impossible to download this hotfix from
> > catalog.update.microsoft.com
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...date_ catalog

TaurArian

Re: Please fix...
SP3 - where to get help

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (All Languages)

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows XP, but
only for Service Pack 3 (SP3). This support for SP3 is valid until April 14, 2009. For
more information about this policy, visit the Windows XP Support Lifecycle page located at
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=3223. Chat and e-mail support is available only
in the United States and Canada. For all other Windows XP issues, visit the Help and
Support site at http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?gprid=1173, and then choose
your product.

.. US:

.. CA:

.. UK:

.. AU:

.. Other:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?gprid=1173
select Windows XP | select Windows XP Service Pack 3

As for 3D, what are you talking about, please be more specific and then post to a more
appropriate newsgroup.

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org