Update error

Bobby

Update error
I have a notebook with microsoft vista premium and recently I receive some
windows update about the end of
august. I 've just receive those update about 10th Sept. Like usual I do the
step to install those update (about 100 mb). The update works normally.
The next day after I update my windows, I found some unusual behavior of
Internet Explorer (7), it can't open a single site, any site. Meanwhile the
other computer in my LAN (running XP ) works normally.
At first I didn't know what cause it. After reseting the IE, check the
internet connection, and other probibility, I give up.
The Last step is to restore the windows. I found a backup system dated 24
August 2007. As I remember I do a little bit install/uninstalling software
in my notebook between that date and now. After restore,
IE works normal again. Because I didn't know what cause the problem I do
the update again, because the last update lost along with the restore. After
updating IE went stuck again...... so I think the latest update cause the
problem......Like before i do the restore again and turned of the automatic
update since then
Can anyone tell me what really happened? , or anyone had the same experience
?

EliteKat

Re: Update error
Bobby
I suggest that you install each update singly, that way you can isolate the
update that is causing the problem.

--
Cassandra
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments

"Bobby" <bobbysyafrudin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a notebook with microsoft vista premium and recently I receive some
> windows update about the end of
> august. I 've just receive those update about 10th Sept. Like usual I do
> the step to install those update (about 100 mb). The update works
> normally.
> The next day after I update my windows, I found some unusual behavior of
> Internet Explorer (7), it can't open a single site, any site. Meanwhile
> the other computer in my LAN (running XP ) works normally.
> At first I didn't know what cause it. After reseting the IE, check the
> internet connection, and other probibility, I give up.
> The Last step is to restore the windows. I found a backup system dated 24
> August 2007. As I remember I do a little bit install/uninstalling software
> in my notebook between that date and now. After restore,
> IE works normal again. Because I didn't know what cause the problem I do
> the update again, because the last update lost along with the restore.
> After updating IE went stuck again...... so I think the latest update
> cause the problem......Like before i do the restore again and turned of
> the automatic update since then
> Can anyone tell me what really happened? , or anyone had the same
> experience ?

Nick1951

RE: Update error
I do have now the same problem, how did you resolve it, I'm crazy about this
problem