My post/s not appearing in the NG...

Kate

My post/s not appearing in the NG...
....but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage.
I am reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much
prefer the format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if
possible, would be much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing,
deleting the .dbx and then re-subscribing, but my earlier post still
did not appear. Maybe this one will...

Kate
Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
cf.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ebeb7a7573e050

Kate wrote:
> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage.
> I am reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much
> prefer the format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if
> possible, would be much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing,
> deleting the .dbx and then re-subscribing, but my earlier post still
> did not appear. Maybe this one will...
>
> Kate
> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Jean Rosenfeld

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
Yes this one did :-).

"Kate" <@*slamaspam*.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage. I am
> reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much prefer the
> format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if possible, would be
> much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing, deleting the .dbx and then
> re-subscribing, but my earlier post still did not appear. Maybe this one
> will...
>
> Kate
> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Jean Rosenfeld

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
Yes this one did :-).

"Kate" <@*slamaspam*.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage. I am
> reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much prefer the
> format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if possible, would be
> much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing, deleting the .dbx and then
> re-subscribing, but my earlier post still did not appear. Maybe this one
> will...
>
> Kate
> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Jean Rosenfeld

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
Double post caused by glitch in OE when I sent the first copy. Sorry
"Jean Rosenfeld" <jean.rosenfeld@nospam.ukgateway.net> wrote in message
> Yes this one did :-).
>
> "Kate" <@*slamaspam*.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage. I am
>> reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much prefer the
>> format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if possible, would be
>> much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing, deleting the .dbx and then
>> re-subscribing, but my earlier post still did not appear. Maybe this one
>> will...
>>
>> Kate
>> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.
>>

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

Jean Rosenfeld

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
I shuld have added that I subscribe to this newsgroup from
freenews.netfront.net
That carries most of the microsoft..public groups, sonme of which have
remained active after their MS sell by date.

"Kate" <@*slamaspam*.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions webpage. I am
> reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much prefer the
> format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if possible, would be
> much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing, deleting the .dbx and then
> re-subscribing, but my earlier post still did not appear. Maybe this one
> will...
>
> Kate
> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Kate

Re: My post/s not appearing in the NG...
Thank you for the link, Mr Bear. I have subscribed to the Group, but
cannot find how to post a reply, so that if nothing shows via
msnews.microsoft.com, I can reply through the Google Group. Google
Group`s Help says to click on the Reply button at the bottom of the
post, but there isn`t one!

Kate

> cf.
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ebeb7a7573e050
>
> Kate wrote:
>> ...but a recent one did show on the relevant MS Discussions
>> webpage.
>> I am reluctant at present to sign up for Windows Live, as I much
>> prefer the format of newsgroups, so any help resolving this, if
>> possible, would be much appreciated. I have tried unsubscribing,
>> deleting the .dbx and then re-subscribing, but my earlier post
>> still
>> did not appear. Maybe this one will...
>>
>> Kate
>> Win XP Home SP3 and IE6.

Kate

On Jun 13, 1:49*pm, "Kate" <@*slamaspam*.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Thank you for the link, Mr Bear. *I have subscribed to the Group, but
> cannot find how to post a reply, so that if nothing shows via
> msnews.microsoft.com, I can reply through the Google Group. *Google
> Group`s Help says to click on the Reply button at the bottom of the
> post, but there isn`t one!
>
> Kate
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:uT1uxuoCLHA..4400@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl ...
>

> > cf.
> >http://groups.google.com/group/micro...texplorer.gene...

It`s OK now - I discovered that I couldn`t reply because I hadn`t
activated my account.

Kate