Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7

Willows

Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7
IE 8 does not launch in Windows 7. It used to work but the last week I
experience problems.
Gordon

Re: Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7

"Willows" <Willows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> IE 8 does not launch in Windows 7. It used to work but the last week I
> experience problems.

Crystal ball is in for service. What "problems" and what EXACTLY happens
when you try?

VanguardLH

Willows wrote:

> IE 8 does not launch in Windows 7. It used to work but the last week I
> experience problems.

Okie dokie then. Thanks for that declarative information. Come on back
when you have a question and choose to provide some details.

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here
is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you
don't well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you
already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation.
Explain YOUR computing environment and just what actions you take to
reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go
on (no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually
move on to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Microsoft's
Communities, Google Groups, or a leech site using a forum-to-Usenet
proxy), those are gateways to Usenet. Despite the pretense of a forum,
you are participating in a newsgroup (aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
And DETAIL the steps to reproduce the error or problem.

Bye.
Daave

Willows wrote:
> IE 8 does not launch in Windows 7. It used to work but the last week I
> experience problems.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

Would you like some help in solving these problems? What specific
problems have you been experiencing? What is the malware status of your
PC?