most visited sites on new tab

Laurel_E

most visited sites on new tab
Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
redeeming features for IE.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Dan

Re: most visited sites on new tab

"Laurel_E" <LaurelE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
> redeeming features for IE.

It never existed as part of IE. This was something Google Toolbar added, but
in the most recent Google have now removed this. You could find an older
version of Google Toolbar that still has it and turn off updates, but that
leaves you without any fixes for bugs.

--
Dan

Re: most visited sites on new tab
Complain to Google about it. See
http://www.google.com/support/toolba...?answer=115561

Laurel_E wrote:
> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
> redeeming features for IE.

Hot-text

Re: most visited sites on new tab
Complain to Google I been working on my with XP for 4 day
Because of Google Update engine!
for Google is f-ing with the Com causing the IP on the network Connection
not to get its DNS ... from Comcast Saver so it can update for the IP on the
network Connection >>
Have to Start by Hand network Connection that getting old LOOL!

Need Info in how to uninstall Google Update For I was unable to fine a
uninstaller for it on PC!

PA Bear I will miss you when microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
Close!

> Complain to Google about it. See
> http://www.google.com/support/toolba...?answer=115561
>
> Laurel_E wrote:
>> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
>> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
>> redeeming features for IE.

Hot-text

Re: most visited sites on new tab

It is MacAfee making the Dcom Error PA Bear
MacAfee and Google dam Dogs!