Can't get web image to set as desktop background

RobG1965

Can't get web image to set as desktop background
Hi folks:

I am running windows XP and using IE8. When I come across any image on the
web that I want to use as my desktop background, I can't do it. I
right-click on the image, select set as desktop background and then get a
warning message that access is denied. I am logged in as the administrator
and am the only user on the computer. My IE8 security settings are set to
medium. I can change my background image from the any graphic file already
saved on my hard drive or from the desktop tab in the display properties
window. I just can't use the right click function when I am surfing the net.
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Can't get web image to set as desktop background
Can you save the image to your HDD?

Are you running WinXP SP2 or SP3?

> a warning message that access is denied.

Interesting. Do you get "access denied" errors when you attemp to, e.g.,
open Regedit or Task Manager?

it)?