Google Earth Problem

Panic

Google Earth Problem
On my old computer with Win XP I could go to Google Earth and use the GE
flight simulator. My new computer with Win 7 doesn't seem to work that way.
I have downloaded Google Chrome and have a shortcut to Google Earth
http://maps.google.com/maps?ftr=eart...h&utm_term=evl

I have Googled Flight Simulator for GE and they say use Ctrl-Alt -A or
Ctrl-Win-A or Ctrl-A but none of those brings up the aircraft ability within
Google Earth. Is it Windows 7 that is causing the problem

Leonard Grey

Re: Google Earth Problem
You seem to be having trouble with a Google application. How about
asking Google?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Panic wrote:
> On my old computer with Win XP I could go to Google Earth and use the GE
> flight simulator. My new computer with Win 7 doesn't seem to work that
> way.
> I have downloaded Google Chrome and have a shortcut to Google Earth
> http://maps.google.com/maps?ftr=eart...h&utm_term=evl
>

> I have Googled Flight Simulator for GE and they say use Ctrl-Alt -A or
> Ctrl-Win-A or Ctrl-A but none of those brings up the aircraft ability
> within
> Google Earth. Is it Windows 7 that is causing the problem

SC Tom

Re: Google Earth Problem
He asked the same question in alt.windows7.general and I told him there that
it worked fine on my Win7 notebook. I guess he really didn't believe me that
it wasn't a Windows problem, so he decided it was an IE problem. Maybe next
he'll try Google for help. Or not :-)
--
SC Tom

> You seem to be having trouble with a Google application. How about asking
> Google?
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Panic wrote:
>> On my old computer with Win XP I could go to Google Earth and use the GE
>> flight simulator. My new computer with Win 7 doesn't seem to work that
>> way.
>> I have downloaded Google Chrome and have a shortcut to Google Earth
>> http://maps.google.com/maps?ftr=eart...h&utm_term=evl I
>> have Googled Flight Simulator for GE and they say use Ctrl-Alt -A or
>> Ctrl-Win-A or Ctrl-A but none of those brings up the aircraft ability
>> within
>> Google Earth. Is it Windows 7 that is causing the problem

Panic

Re: Google Earth Problem
I've obviously checked Google to have tried the recommended shortcuts "I