Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

What is hapning the code is not working way

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2010
Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen
 

Posts: n/a
What is hapning the code is not working way
Dear Frinds
I bot the new laptop with windows 7 and have a confliction in the IE8 with
the main code, what is happning about it.
please view this linkes of the token pictures
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/597...onwindwos7.png
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...nwindwosxp.png
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6...onwindwos7.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/549...nwindwosxp.png
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/187...onwindwos7.png
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1...onwindwos7.png

and this is the code made by to output and optimized output made in a rar
file having insed it tow html files
http://www.m5zn.com/files-0407100004...-Document1.zip

please it is argent.................
Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen
mr1abdalaziz@hotmail.com
a4world@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2010
Donald Anadell
 

Posts: n/a
Re: What is hapning the code is not working way

"Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen" <Abdalaziz
Ale-Abdalmohsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A454EC05-402B-4CF4-9804-0C1AD97E09C8@microsoft.com...
> Dear Frinds
> I bot the new laptop with windows 7 and have a confliction in the IE8 with
> the main code, what is happning about it.
> please view this linkes of the token pictures
> http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/597...onwindwos7.png
> http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...nwindwosxp.png
> http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6...onwindwos7.png
> http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/549...nwindwosxp.png
> http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/187...onwindwos7.png
> http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1...onwindwos7.png


Why do think this is a problem with IE8, and||or with Windows 7 for that
matter?

Your image links suggest that the problem spans numerous Browsers, Browser
Versions, and two Operating Systems(Windows XP and Windows 7). I have no
idea what's contained in the "Document1.zip" file, but here's my take on
what you are experiencing.

You downloaded a zip file that contains some other files, and presumably one
of those files is called "Congratulation certificate.htm". You are then
attempting to open that file from a folder on the Hard Drive using a
Browser.

The zip file should also contain an image file that corresponds with the
Html template, that image should be extracted from the zip file and placed
into the same folder as the HTML template file.

You may also have to Edit the "Congratulation certificate.htm" file so that
it reflects the correct path to the image file.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell


>
> and this is the code made by to output and optimized output made in a rar
> file having insed it tow html files
> http://www.m5zn.com/files-0407100004...-Document1.zip
>
> please it is argent.................
> Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen
> mr1abdalaziz@hotmail.com
> a4world@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2010
Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen
 

Posts: n/a
Re: What is hapning the code is not working way
Dear donald Anadell

I obtained 27 windows 7 upgrade new, and still have 2 windows xp, I used an
internal server, and in printing the form, and all other forms, on windows xp
IE8 is good, but on windows 7 IE8 is like stretched to the bottom, like I
showed in the pictures in front of you (linked pictures).
How can I fix the problem. Is there a problem to start with. The tow
attached files in the zip (they are a conclusion of certificate) is printed
in the xp IE8 with the height of 305 but in the 7 IE8 it prints with 550
height.
If there is no problem, then so I will not lose how can I return my new
windows and get back my old systems. nnnna……
The height as you can find in the tow files in the zipped file
(Document1.html & Document2.html) continent the finished code. The problem is
the space of appending between the lines and spaces in the word. I even tried
style and badly it didn’t work.
Why is the height is longer then required height?

With love your customer and support requires
Abd-Alaziz Ale-Abd-Almoseh

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2010
Donald Anadell
 

Posts: n/a
Re: What is hapning the code is not working way

"Abdalaziz Ale-Abdalmohsen"
<AbdalazizAleAbdalmohsen@discussions.microsoft.com > wrote in message
news:0B0A4200-8047-4E46-9D6D-218ED482CCDA@microsoft.com...
> Dear donald Anadell
>
> I obtained 27 windows 7 upgrade new, and still have 2 windows xp, I used
> an
> internal server, and in printing the form, and all other forms, on windows
> xp
> IE8 is good, but on windows 7 IE8 is like stretched to the bottom, like I
> showed in the pictures in front of you (linked pictures).
> How can I fix the problem. Is there a problem to start with. The tow
> attached files in the zip (they are a conclusion of certificate) is
> printed
> in the xp IE8 with the height of 305 but in the 7 IE8 it prints with 550
> height.
> If there is no problem, then so I will not lose how can I return my new
> windows and get back my old systems. nnnna..
> The height as you can find in the tow files in the zipped file
> (Document1.html & Document2.html) continent the finished code. The problem
> is
> the space of appending between the lines and spaces in the word. I even
> tried
> style and badly it didn't work.
> Why is the height is longer then required height?


Sorry I don't have an answer for you with regard to your printing issue, I
thought your original post was a querry as to why the image was not showing
in the document. Perhaps someone else will come along with an answer for
you.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell


>
> With love your customer and support requires
> Abd-Alaziz Ale-Abd-Almoseh
>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Code 31 - 6TO4 Adapter is not working... elina105 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 03-20-2009 19:38
Working Effectively with Legacy Code Steve General Technology News 0 09-29-2008 18:00
Nothing working-Error code 0x80070002 on Vista berry microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 08-01-2008 03:36
Code 10 DVD not working. Hole Puncher microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 07-24-2008 04:48
CDW/DVD stopped working CODE 10 Kasey microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 1 12-13-2007 14:49




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120