I.E. printing

LT

I.E. printing
Is there a setting that would allow an oversize web page to print correctly
on a deskjet printer?
Maybe I should ask if this is an I.E. or printer setting first....

Here is the web page and when I try to print it cuts off the right side of
page.
http://www.greatriverroad.com/stlouis/bissell.htm

thanks,

Leonard Grey

Re: I.E. printing
Shall I just ask my psychic adviser what what version of Windows and
what version of Internet Explorer you have?

<later>

The Tarot cards say you have either IE 7 or IE 8. If this is correct,
see Shrink To Fit in Print Preview.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

LT wrote:
> Is there a setting that would allow an oversize web page to print correctly
> on a deskjet printer?
> Maybe I should ask if this is an I.E. or printer setting first....
>
> Here is the web page and when I try to print it cuts off the right side of
> page.
> http://www.greatriverroad.com/stlouis/bissell.htm
>
> thanks,

L.

Re: I.E. printing
Sorry 'bout that. WinXp(home) and IE 8 with all updates.

Went to print preview and set scale to Shrink to Fit but still have problem
when I view or print.

When I go ahead and print, following the first line starting with "Daniel
Bissel (portrait left)------" the text is cut off at the mi in militia.....

> [...]

when I view or print.

When I go ahead and print, following the first line starting with "Daniel
Bissel (portrait left)------" the text is cut off at the mi in militia.....

> Shall I just ask my psychic adviser what what version of Windows and what
> version of Internet Explorer you have?
>
> <later>
>
> The Tarot cards say you have either IE 7 or IE 8. If this is correct, see
> Shrink To Fit in Print Preview.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> LT wrote:
>> Is there a setting that would allow an oversize web page to print
>> correctly on a deskjet printer?
>> Maybe I should ask if this is an I.E. or printer setting first....
>>
>> Here is the web page and when I try to print it cuts off the right side

Re: I.E. printing
HOTFIX: The right side of the first page of a printed .eml file may be
truncated on a computer that has IE8 installed (12 Mar-10)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980333

Tip: Ignore the reference to EML file in the KB title

Tip: Expect this fix to be included in the next Cumulative Update for IE8