IE8 crashed

VirtuRex

IE8 crashed
..Everytime i visit www.Peterfrank.se it crashes.

IE 8.0.7600.16385
Win7 (fully updated)

What is wrong with Peterfrank.se since it cannot be shown in IE8?
Don Varnau

Re: IE8 crashed
Hi,
The Flash content on the page is probably causing this problem.

Are you running 64-bit Windows 7? Right-click Computer/My Computer>
Properties> System type for this information.

In the browser window that's open now, go to IE> Help> About. Any mention of
64-bit? If not, the 32-bit version of IE is opening by default- the way it
should be. If you don't see the standard IE Menu Bar and "Help,"enable the
Menu Bar or hit the Alt key to make it appear.

Does this page
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
indicate that Flash Player is working. What's the version?

If 32-bit IE8 is the default browser, uninstalling / reinstalling Flash
player should resolve this.

1. Download and save to the desktop the Flash Player Uninstaller
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

2. Download and save to the desktop the Flash Player Installer
http://www.macromedia.com/go/full_flashplayer_win_ie

3. Right-click the uninstaller and run as administrator. Restart.

4. Unzip and run the installer then run it as administrator. Restart.

5. From IE> Tools> Manage add-ons, make sure that the Shockwave Flash Object
is enabled.

6. Test Flash again
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
-