IE8

Geno

IE8
XP sp2 . Built a web site using the FireFox browser because I couldn't get
Internet Explorer to work. Finally got Ie8 to load, it works, but It doesn't
display embeded videos that I've loaded into my site. All I get is a white
box. My question is. . . How do I get my embeded videos to display on my
website? Thanks.
Leonard Grey

Re: IE8
And all this time I thought Firefox was a web browser...

Type this into the search engine of your choice:

how to embed video on a web page

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Geno wrote:
> XP sp2 . Built a web site using the FireFox browser because I couldn't get
> Internet Explorer to work. Finally got Ie8 to load, it works, but It doesn't
> display embeded videos that I've loaded into my site. All I get is a white
> box. My question is. . . How do I get my embeded videos to display on my
> website? Thanks.

Re: IE8
And get SP3 installed ASAP: Extended Support for WinXP (x86) SP2 ends on 13
July 2010. After that date, computers running WinXP (x86) SP2 will NOT be
offered any further critical security updates, Automatic Updates will not
work, and Windows Update website will not be accessible until SP3 is
installed.

What does it mean if my version of Windows is no longer supported?:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f-support-mean