IE8 first time run

AltaEgo

IE8 first time run
The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
switch or registry change?

--
Steve

Rob

Re: IE8 first time run
AltaEgo <Somewhere@NotHere> wrote:
> The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
> accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
> switch or registry change?

You can disable this using group policy.
Rob

Re: IE8 first time run
AltaEgo <Somewhere@NotHere> wrote:
> The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
> accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
> switch or registry change?

You can disable this using group policy.
Rob

Re: IE8 first time run
AltaEgo <Somewhere@NotHere> wrote:
> The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
> accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
> switch or registry change?

You can disable this using group policy.
Rob

Re: IE8 first time run
AltaEgo <Somewhere@NotHere> wrote:
> The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
> accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
> switch or registry change?

You can disable this using group policy.

Re: IE8 first time run
You betcha! =>
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/di...nce-all-users/

AltaEgo wrote:
> The first time you run IE8, it prompts to use default settings or choose
> accelerators, etc. Is there a way to avoid this? For example, a startup
> switch or registry change?

AltaEgo

Re: IE8 first time run
I service machines but do not have access to GP. Is there another way?

--
Steve