ie 9

c.d.

ie 9
has anyone looked at the platform just released?
VanguardLH

Re: ie 9
c.d. wrote:

> has anyone looked at the platform just released?

Internet Explorer 9 Test Drive
http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Default.html
(minimum requirement: Windows Vista SP-2)

The beta tests the Windows version and aborts if the minimum OS version
isn't satisfied. Unless the minimum requirement changes for the released
version, users of Windows XP, and earlier, will be locked out of IE9.
VanguardLH

Re: ie 9

c.d. wrote:

> has anyone looked at the platform just released?

Internet Explorer 9 Test Drive
http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Default.html
(minimum requirement: Windows Vista SP-2)

The beta tests the Windows version and aborts if the minimum OS version
isn't satisfied. Unless the minimum requirement changes for the released
version, users of Windows XP, and earlier, will be locked out of IE9.
rob^_^

Re: ie 9
Chakra (the new js injen for9) = Thanks in Arabic.

The only sites I've seen using HTML 5 session and local storage have been
the test suites.

There is probably not one XP SP2 machine at Redmond. It will be a long time
before it goes wild. Early days yet.

SP2 supports ends soon. Maybe it is just a typo.

There's no security in the sandbox, be careful where you take the toy.

null = Russian for zero.

Regards.

> [...]

The only sites I've seen using HTML 5 session and local storage have been
the test suites.

There is probably not one XP SP2 machine at Redmond. It will be a long time
before it goes wild. Early days yet.

SP2 supports ends soon. Maybe it is just a typo.

There's no security in the sandbox, be careful where you take the toy.

null = Russian for zero.

Regards.

> c.d. wrote:
>
>> has anyone looked at the platform just released?

> Internet Explorer 9 Test Drive
> http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Default.html
> (minimum requirement: Windows Vista SP-2)
>
> The beta tests the Windows version and aborts if the minimum OS version
> isn't satisfied. Unless the minimum requirement changes for the released
> version, users of Windows XP, and earlier, will be locked out of IE9.

Who knew? They certainly didn't bother to tell IE MVPs about this. <sniff>