IE8 on vista certificates

snuffles

IE8 on vista certificates
Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able to
intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
please help!
Lan
rob^_^

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
Hi,

Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
remote connection into your (home?) machine.

Regards.

"snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> please help!
> Lan

rob^_^

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
Hi,

Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
remote connection into your (home?) machine.

Regards.

"snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> please help!
> Lan

rob^_^

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
Hi,

Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
remote connection into your (home?) machine.

Regards.

"snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> please help!
> Lan

rob^_^

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
Hi,

Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
remote connection into your (home?) machine.

Regards.

"snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> please help!
> Lan

snuffles

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
I tried going through my company help desk. Unfortuantely they are still on
XP and IE7 and did not run into any problem.

I have tried to install all the update that window asked me. Strangely,
there isn't one for root certificate. Is there a root certificate update for
Vista?

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
> remote connection into your (home?) machine.
>
> Regards.
>
> "snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> > intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> > please help!
> > Lan

snuffles

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
> remote connection into your (home?) machine.
>
> Regards.
>
> "snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> > intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> > please help!
> > Lan

snuffles

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
> remote connection into your (home?) machine.
>
> Regards.
>
> "snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> > intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> > please help!
> > Lan

snuffles

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Your company Help Desk should be able to help out. Perhaps even set up a
> remote connection into your (home?) machine.
>
> Regards.
>
> "snuffles" <snuffles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi My company recently issued a new certificate. however, i was not able
> > intall it to my computer, which is on vista. and i'm using IE8.
> > please help!
> > Lan

rob^_^

Re: IE8 on vista certificates
Hi,

Fist, before you do anything else go
Start>Search - Windows Update

and run Windows update to ensure that your machine is Totally up-to-date
(You did not mention your SP level or whether you have an x86 or x64 OS
version)

Now, your company Help Desk does not or cannot support Vista? What about
your Browser version?

A web search found the following link and download from MS
(published 5/25/2009)
We are volunteers here and do not work for or represent Microsoft or your
company. The Advice we provide is AS IS.. and without warranty.