IE8 FavIcons Utility

MageMaster

IE8 FavIcons Utility
I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.

Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
Firefox Bookmarks.

I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.

Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
FavIcons?
rob^_^

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
Nirsoft.com

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

rob^_^

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
Nirsoft.com

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

rob^_^

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
Nirsoft.com

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

rob^_^

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
Nirsoft.com

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

ju.c

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
I like AM-Deadlink the best, but you can try the next best tool...

FavOrg

ju.c

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message news:17d4ee99-85a1-4dfb-a441-7b7ccb2a7385@p3g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

ju.c

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
I like AM-Deadlink the best, but you can try the next best tool...

FavOrg

ju.c

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message news:17d4ee99-85a1-4dfb-a441-7b7ccb2a7385@p3g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

ju.c

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
I like AM-Deadlink the best, but you can try the next best tool...

FavOrg

ju.c

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message news:17d4ee99-85a1-4dfb-a441-7b7ccb2a7385@p3g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

ju.c

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
I like AM-Deadlink the best, but you can try the next best tool...

FavOrg

ju.c

"MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message news:17d4ee99-85a1-4dfb-a441-7b7ccb2a7385@p3g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
> I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
>
> Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> Firefox Bookmarks.
>
> I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
>
> Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> FavIcons?

Tecknomage

Re: IE8 FavIcons Utility
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:01:48 +1100, "rob^_^"
<iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Nirsoft.com
>
> "MageMaster" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
> > I am very surprised (and maybe I should not be) that IE8 does NOT
> > include a way to update FavIcons already built-in.
> >
> > Firefox DOES have an Extension Add-on, CheckPlaces, that does this for
> > Firefox Bookmarks.
> >
> > I already know about AM-Deadlink which is supposed to do this.
> >
> > Does anyone know of a *better* tool or utility that will update IE8
> > FavIcons?

Nope. Nothing at this $$$ site for FavIcons that I can see.

Work for them?

--
======== Tecknomage ========
Computer Systems Spe******t