panning hand

noa l

panning hand
Hi All

How can i turn on /off the pannging hand in internet explorer ,
programmatically?

It appears only when working with tablet PC

Thanks
rob^_^

Re: panning hand
Hi,

No guarantees....

try the style rule

body{cursorointer!important}

You should include the above rule snippet in an external stylesheet with a
"Handheld" mediatype attribute.

you may have to over-ride other elements defaults also.

Regards.

"noa l" <noalwork@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> How can i turn on /off the pannging hand in internet explorer ,
> programmatically?
>
> It appears only when working with tablet PC
>
> Thanks

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: panning hand

"noa l" <noalwork@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> How can i turn on /off the pannging hand in internet explorer ,
> programmatically?
>
> It appears only when working with tablet PC
>
> Thanks

What kind of tablet? Multi-touch? What happens if you open Pen and
Touch, Touch tab and uncheck both boxes:
Use your finger as an input device
Enable multi-touch gestures and inking

BTW you would probably get a more informed answer from a newsgroup which
supports either your machine or your OS (neither of which you have
disclosed). FWIW the information above is from what I see with W7 on an HP
TouchSmart.

Otherwise it may help to provide a detailed specific example of how to
reproduce whatever you are seeing.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---