Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Internet Explorer 8 is too slow

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
SayWhat
 

Posts: n/a
Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
Windows XP pro sp 3
Ram memory 1gb

I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
Internet Explorer 8 download:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b

The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I can
almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.

I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
can
I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure I
do not
need the 64bit?

Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?

Thank you...


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
Jeff Strickland
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow

"SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Windows XP pro sp 3
> Ram memory 1gb
>
> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
> Internet Explorer 8 download:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>
> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I can
> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>
> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
> can
> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure
> I do not
> need the 64bit?
>
> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>
> Thank you...
>


You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM, which is
the limit of 32-bit systems.

I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn near
instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it works
way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get it.





Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
SayWhat
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
Glad to hear you are able to get yours to work so fast.

However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?

But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
Explorer 6 was so fast?
It would be nice to have the ability (bucks) to upgrade to 4g ram.

"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:hmpjdt$3ai$1@news.eternal-september.org...

"SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Windows XP pro sp 3
> Ram memory 1gb
>
> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
> Internet Explorer 8 download:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>
> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I can
> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>
> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
> can
> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure
> I do not
> need the 64bit?
>
> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>
> Thank you...
>


You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM, which is
the limit of 32-bit systems.

I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn near
instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it works
way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get it.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
VanguardLH
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
SayWhat wrote:

> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>
> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
> Explorer 6 was so fast?


Did you uninstall ALL add-ons to IE6 before moving to IE8? Or did you leave
them all installed and enabled which means you probably have incompatible
add-ons to IE8?

The best migration that I've found is to get rid of all IE add-ons before
moving onto the next version and then check which ones list compatibility
with the new version of IE before installing their latest version.

Have you tested IE8's load time when you load it in its no add-ons mode?

What security software (anti-virus, anti-malware, HIPS, 3rd party fireall,
anti-spam, pro-privacy, etc) have you installed on your host that might
include web traffic interrogation? All security software incurs an impact
on system or application responsiveness. If, for example, you install a
security product that interrogates your web traffic for malicious sites,
malware, inspects file downloads, etc. then it could impact how fast that
traffic gets through their interrogation and finally to the web browser
before it can get rendered.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
Jeff Strickland
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow

"SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
news:%236dAm0$uKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Glad to hear you are able to get yours to work so fast.
>
> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>
> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
> Explorer 6 was so fast?
> It would be nice to have the ability (bucks) to upgrade to 4g ram.
>




My system takes 4G, max, and the cost was $50, with a $25 rebate, making the
final cost $25.

You can check Help>About to see if your IE is running in 32- or 64-bit mode.
Since you had IE6 before, you probably don't have a 64-bit system. But
Help>About will clear this up.





> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:hmpjdt$3ai$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
> news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Windows XP pro sp 3
>> Ram memory 1gb
>>
>> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
>> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
>> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
>> Internet Explorer 8 download:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>>
>> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
>> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I
>> can
>> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>>
>> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
>> can
>> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure
>> I do not
>> need the 64bit?
>>
>> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>>
>> Thank you...
>>

>
> You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
> wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
> because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM, which
> is
> the limit of 32-bit systems.
>
> I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn
> near
> instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it works
> way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get it.
>



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
SayWhat
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
Avast anti virus
Zone Alarm free Firewall
ThreatFire
Scotty on patrol
Magic Jack Telephone

Since I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 as per:
Internet Explorer 8 download:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b

And did not download it by use of Microsoft updates. This should have taken
care of any needed or un needed security updates and what ever else was
needed
to complete the download. (I thought)

"VanguardLH" <V@nguard.LH> wrote in message
news:hmpl61$8h1$1@news.albasani.net...
SayWhat wrote:

> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>
> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
> Explorer 6 was so fast?


Did you uninstall ALL add-ons to IE6 before moving to IE8? Or did you leave
them all installed and enabled which means you probably have incompatible
add-ons to IE8?

The best migration that I've found is to get rid of all IE add-ons before
moving onto the next version and then check which ones list compatibility
with the new version of IE before installing their latest version.

Have you tested IE8's load time when you load it in its no add-ons mode?

What security software (anti-virus, anti-malware, HIPS, 3rd party fireall,
anti-spam, pro-privacy, etc) have you installed on your host that might
include web traffic interrogation? All security software incurs an impact
on system or application responsiveness. If, for example, you install a
security product that interrogates your web traffic for malicious sites,
malware, inspects file downloads, etc. then it could impact how fast that
traffic gets through their interrogation and finally to the web browser
before it can get rendered.


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2010
VanguardLH
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
SayWhat wrote:

> Avast anti virus


Did you test with its Web Shield disabled? Did you try with it enabled but
its Intelligent Streaming mode disabled?

> Zone Alarm free Firewall

It's okay but personally I find Online Armor more competent. PC Tools
(maker of Threatfire) has gotten high marks to rank it competitive with
Online Armor and Comodo's firewall; however, I like more control and PC
Tool's firewall was lacking in that regard.

> ThreatFire


Don't use with any HIPS-enabled firewall or security product. It overlaps
in its system hooks with other security products. The result is that you
may incur problems with network connections or applications that used to
work, even if excluded in Threatfire, will no longer function. In 4 trials
across different versions on 4 hosts, I've run across a problem (different
in each trial) with Threatfire. I won't get into the details but the
solution to making the web browser and other Internet-facing application to
resume working is to uninstall Threatfire. I keep re-trialing Threatfire
because I like its concept but it always causes problems.

> Scotty on patrol


Would this be correctly called WinPatrol? It's okay. The free version has
a minimum delay of 1 minute before it can detect changes. Like Microsoft's
offerings, this polling is too late and why they cannot report what process
was making the change. Rather than pend the change and alert the user, they
poll at intervals for the changes and tell you late what has changed but the
process is obviously long gone that made the change. Still, it has value
for watching startup changes, web browser add-ons, etc.

> Magic Jack Telephone


Not a security product. Just an Internet-facing application that provides
VOIP (Voice Over IP) telephony functions.

Did you ever disable all shields in Avast, suspend Threatfire (or uninstall
it), and disable the 3rd party firewall to retest IE8 -- and, as suggested
before, run in its no add-ons mode to check for tab switch responsiveness?
WinPatrol won't be a factor since the free version merely polls some (not
all) critical areas for changes.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2010
SayWhat
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
I shut off the Threatfire and opened Internet Explorer 8.
It actually opened in 4 seconds less time than with Threatfire turned on.

I shut off Zone Alarm and opened Internet Explorer 8
Same thing it opened in 4 seconds less time than with Zone Alarm turned on.

I did not try it with Avast turned off. Thinking that I needed Avast
running.

So perhaps I will accept the fact that Internet Explorer 8 is a hog and does
not start up as fast as Internet Explorer 6 did.

thanks for the ideas...
"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:hmpm04$b86$1@news.eternal-september.org...

"SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
news:%236dAm0$uKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Glad to hear you are able to get yours to work so fast.
>
> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>
> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
> Explorer 6 was so fast?
> It would be nice to have the ability (bucks) to upgrade to 4g ram.
>




My system takes 4G, max, and the cost was $50, with a $25 rebate, making the
final cost $25.

You can check Help>About to see if your IE is running in 32- or 64-bit mode.
Since you had IE6 before, you probably don't have a 64-bit system. But
Help>About will clear this up.





> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:hmpjdt$3ai$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
> news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> Windows XP pro sp 3
>> Ram memory 1gb
>>
>> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
>> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
>> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
>> Internet Explorer 8 download:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>>
>> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
>> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I
>> can
>> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>>
>> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
>> can
>> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure
>> I do not
>> need the 64bit?
>>
>> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>>
>> Thank you...
>>

>
> You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
> wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
> because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM, which
> is
> the limit of 32-bit systems.
>
> I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn
> near
> instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it works
> way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get it.
>


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2010
Louis Rost
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
I installed IE8 a few months ago. When first installed, it opened
very slowly. The problem was I had SpyBot immunization turned on.
After turning off immunization, it opened fast.

Lou

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:02:21 -0700, "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net>
wrote:

>I shut off the Threatfire and opened Internet Explorer 8.
>It actually opened in 4 seconds less time than with Threatfire turned on.
>
>I shut off Zone Alarm and opened Internet Explorer 8
>Same thing it opened in 4 seconds less time than with Zone Alarm turned on.
>
>I did not try it with Avast turned off. Thinking that I needed Avast
>running.
>
>So perhaps I will accept the fact that Internet Explorer 8 is a hog and does
>not start up as fast as Internet Explorer 6 did.
>
>thanks for the ideas...
>"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:hmpm04$b86$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
>"SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
>news:%236dAm0$uKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Glad to hear you are able to get yours to work so fast.
>>
>> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
>> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>>
>> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
>> Explorer 6 was so fast?
>> It would be nice to have the ability (bucks) to upgrade to 4g ram.
>>

>
>
>
>My system takes 4G, max, and the cost was $50, with a $25 rebate, making the
>final cost $25.
>
>You can check Help>About to see if your IE is running in 32- or 64-bit mode.
>Since you had IE6 before, you probably don't have a 64-bit system. But
>Help>About will clear this up.
>
>
>
>
>
>> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:hmpjdt$3ai$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
>> news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> Windows XP pro sp 3
>>> Ram memory 1gb
>>>
>>> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
>>> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
>>> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
>>> Internet Explorer 8 download:
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>>>
>>> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
>>> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I
>>> can
>>> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>>>
>>> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or where
>>> can
>>> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am sure
>>> I do not
>>> need the 64bit?
>>>
>>> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>>>
>>> Thank you...
>>>

>>
>> You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
>> wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
>> because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM, which
>> is
>> the limit of 32-bit systems.
>>
>> I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn
>> near
>> instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it works
>> way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get it.
>>

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2010
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
If the most recent Cumulative Update for IE (e.g., KB978207) had been
installed, you wouldn't have had to do that.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002


Louis Rost wrote:
> I installed IE8 a few months ago. When first installed, it opened
> very slowly. The problem was I had SpyBot immunization turned on.
> After turning off immunization, it opened fast.
>
> Lou
>
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:02:21 -0700, "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I shut off the Threatfire and opened Internet Explorer 8.
>> It actually opened in 4 seconds less time than with Threatfire turned on.
>>
>> I shut off Zone Alarm and opened Internet Explorer 8
>> Same thing it opened in 4 seconds less time than with Zone Alarm turned
>> on.
>>
>> I did not try it with Avast turned off. Thinking that I needed Avast
>> running.
>>
>> So perhaps I will accept the fact that Internet Explorer 8 is a hog and
>> does not start up as fast as Internet Explorer 6 did.
>>
>> thanks for the ideas...
>> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:hmpm04$b86$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
>> news:%236dAm0$uKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>> Glad to hear you are able to get yours to work so fast.
>>>
>>> However the question was how do I know or where can I go to find out
>>> whether mine is 32 bit or whether it is 64 bit?
>>>
>>> But why is my Internet Explorer 8 opening sssooo slow? When Internet
>>> Explorer 6 was so fast?
>>> It would be nice to have the ability (bucks) to upgrade to 4g ram.
>>>

>>
>>
>>
>> My system takes 4G, max, and the cost was $50, with a $25 rebate, making
>> the final cost $25.
>>
>> You can check Help>About to see if your IE is running in 32- or 64-bit
>> mode. Since you had IE6 before, you probably don't have a 64-bit system.
>> But Help>About will clear this up.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:hmpjdt$3ai$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>
>>> "SayWhat" <SayWhat@telsomeone.net> wrote in message
>>> news:%23RUfeZ$uKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>> Windows XP pro sp 3
>>>> Ram memory 1gb
>>>>
>>>> I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to
>>>> Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast.
>>>> This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8
>>>> Internet Explorer 8 download:
>>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...3-08cdecd8852b
>>>>
>>>> The download went very well and all the updates have been completed.
>>>> My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I
>>>> can
>>>> almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open.
>>>>
>>>> I do not know whether it is 32bit or 64bit. How do I know this, or
>>>> where
>>>> can
>>>> I see this? If it is 64bit, how do I change it to 32bit, since I am
>>>> sure
>>>> I do not
>>>> need the 64bit?
>>>>
>>>> Has others had problems with very slow open on Internet Explorer 8?
>>>>
>>>> Thank you...
>>>>
>>>
>>> You must have 64-bit XP to have 64-bit IE. If you had 64-bit XP, you
>>> wouldn't be asking how to tell. You also wouldn't have only 1G of RAM
>>> because the whole point of 64-bit is to access more than 4G of RAM,
>>> which
>>> is
>>> the limit of 32-bit systems.
>>>
>>> I run XP Pro, SP3 and IE8, and I have 4G of RAM, and my pages load damn
>>> near
>>> instantly. I built a machine a few weeks ago with 2G of RAM, and it
>>> works
>>> way better than it did with 512M. If your machine will support 4G, get
>>> it.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow Response - Internet Explorer 7 CharlieB microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 4 04-05-2009 14:51
RE: Internet Explorer 8 too slow sabur microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 0 04-05-2009 12:00
Internet Explorer 7 slow klafert microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 3 08-05-2008 03:41
Slow scrolling in Internet Explorer Viktor Erdélyi microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 03-09-2008 21:03
Internet Explorer 7 so SLOW in Vista Terry Swift microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 07-12-2007 20:56




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120