Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

IE8 64-bit

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2010
Scott
 

Posts: n/a
IE8 64-bit
As currently Adobe flash player does not support 64-bit software, IE8 64-bit
cannot display graphics in IE8 64-bit correctly. Is there any temp.
solution for IE8 64-bit?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2010
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 64-bit
Use the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Scott wrote:
> As currently Adobe flash player does not support 64-bit software, IE8 64-bit
> cannot display graphics in IE8 64-bit correctly. Is there any temp.
> solution for IE8 64-bit?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2010
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 64-bit
There's a permanent solution. See this discussion:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...6-a9416d65f981
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002


Scott wrote:
> As currently Adobe flash player does not support 64-bit software, IE8
> 64-bit
> cannot display graphics in IE8 64-bit correctly. Is there any temp.
> solution for IE8 64-bit?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2010
Scott
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 64-bit
Thanks for all responses. It seems Micrsoft is not responsible for their
IE8 64-bit and depends on the add-on from other company. How difficult to
have a built-in flash player in IE8. In pocket IE v6.1, it has the same
issue. Other web browser software can support the flash and IE market share
becomes less and less.



On 28/02/2010 1:27 AM, in article #vtW1Q9tKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, "PA
Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a permanent solution. See this discussion:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...r/thread/babaa
> 5f8-ff06-4ea2-aef6-a9416d65f981


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2010
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 64-bit
Flash Player is an Adobe application (and Add-on), Scott. Microsoft has
nothing to do with it.

Scott wrote:
> Thanks for all responses. It seems Micrsoft is not responsible for their
> IE8 64-bit and depends on the add-on from other company. How difficult to
> have a built-in flash player in IE8. In pocket IE v6.1, it has the same
> issue. Other web browser software can support the flash and IE market
> share
> becomes less and less.
>
>
>
> On 28/02/2010 1:27 AM, in article #vtW1Q9tKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
> "PA
> Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a permanent solution. See this discussion:
>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...r/thread/babaa
>> 5f8-ff06-4ea2-aef6-a9416d65f981


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120