IE8 Developer

mxj

IE8 Developer
Will there be any updates (more features) with the IE8 Developer tool coming
soon? Firebug just released their updates and some of their newer features
are very handy (i.e. the new Quick Info) using FireFox.
--MJ

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: IE8 Developer
mxj wrote:

> Will there be any updates (more features) with the IE8 Developer tool coming
> soon? Firebug just released their updates and some of their newer features
> are very handy (i.e. the new Quick Info) using FireFox.
> --MJ
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Suggestions are not questions.
rob^_^

Re: IE8 Developer
The Firebug developers are looking at upgrading their Tool for IE (there is
a wiki on SourceForge). Currently you can use the Firebug lite version with
IE. If you are a web developer then you should already be using both FX and
IE and maybe on of the other 'popular' browsers.

There are no validators for the validators, so unless you have not already
realized it, you should not rely only on the one tool in your kit.
FBL has the xmlhttp watch.. a handy tool the developer tool does not
currently have.

Regards.

"mxj" <mxj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Will there be any updates (more features) with the IE8 Developer tool
> coming
> soon? Firebug just released their updates and some of their newer
> features
> are very handy (i.e. the new Quick Info) using FireFox.
> --MJ

> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

rob^_^

Re: IE8 Developer
Oh, there is a 'copy as html' context menu addon, that is perfect for
capturing xmlhttp responses.

Regards.