IE 8 Website security

njseadooer

IE 8 Website security
I have noticed that since installing IE8 that if I log into a website that
has NT Security and other security models it does not require me to re-login
to these sites if I open a new Tab or Window.

This was not the case prior to IE8, is there any way to adjust this?

If I close all copies of IE8 that are open, then go back into the site it
will then ask me to login. But not until i close every copy of IE that is
open.

This is not a saved password cache issue, as I am not saving the passwords.

If I open up 2 copies of IE8 on the same site, I want to login twice, not
once.

I'm sure others have seen this by now, but I don't see any talk about it on
the web. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!
Craig

Re: IE 8 Website security
IE8 File | New session

njseadooer wrote:
> I have noticed that since installing IE8 that if I log into a website that
> has NT Security and other security models it does not require me to
> re-login
> to these sites if I open a new Tab or Window.
>
> This was not the case prior to IE8, is there any way to adjust this?
>
> If I close all copies of IE8 that are open, then go back into the site it
> will then ask me to login. But not until i close every copy of IE that is
> open.
>
> This is not a saved password cache issue, as I am not saving the
> passwords.
>
> If I open up 2 copies of IE8 on the same site, I want to login twice, not
> once.
>
> I'm sure others have seen this by now, but I don't see any talk about it
> on
> the web. Anyone have an idea?
>
> Thanks!
> Craig

njseadooer

Re: IE 8 Website security
Perfect...that works!

Glad I posted this, its been bothering me ever since 8 came out!

Thank you!