*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually.

Me You

*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually.
Go to "page set up" either through the file tab at top left or the drop dow arrow to the right of the printer icon on the top right of the screen, and uncheck "Enable shrink to fit"

bachdamo wrote:

*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually.
23-Jan-07

*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually. (same with
the page view zoom level) My question is THIS:
CAN YOU SET THE PRINT ZOOM SETTING TO PICK 100% AT DEFAULT AND NOT THE FIT
TO PAGE OPTION???
Please, somebody give a definite answer, not a beat around the bush.

"Pat" wrote:

On Monday, January 22, 2007 5:14 PM
bachdamo wrote:

Set default print size
Anybody know how to change the default print setting from automatically
fitting to page to 100% zoom?

On Monday, January 22, 2007 7:22 PM
Pa wrote:

File>Print PreviewChange the setting to 100%Then PrintYou might also try going
File>Print Preview
Change the setting to 100%
Then Print

You might also try going into Control Panel and double click on the
printer/faxes icon.
Right click on the printer icon and select properties.
Click the Advanced Tab
Click Printer Defaults
Click the Effects Tab and ensure under Resizing Options Print Document On is
not checked.
Letter 8.5 x 11 in. should be greyed out
100% size should be listed and showing in the box just below it.
Click Ok
Click Ok

Pat

"bachdamon" wrote:

On Monday, January 22, 2007 7:33 PM
bachdamo wrote:

So the answer is that there is no way to set 100% as your default, right?
So the answer is that there is no way to set 100% as your default, right?

"Pat" wrote:

On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:02 PM
Pa wrote:

There are several ways to manipulate zoom settings in Internet Explorer 7.
There are several ways to manipulate zoom settings in Internet Explorer 7.
When using a wheel mouse, hold down the Ctrl key and then spin the mouse
wheel up or down to increase or decrease zoom. Those of us who prefer
keyboard shortcuts can use the Ctrl + key combination to zoom in, and the
Ctrl - key combination to zoom out. The Ctrl Shift P key combination will
adjust the zoom setting so that the page fits nicely on the screen. Ctrl 0
will set zoom to 100 percent. In addition, there is a status bar menu.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...ns/shrunk.mspx

--
Pat

"bachdamon" wrote:

On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:58 PM
bachdamo wrote:

*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually.
*sigh* I KNOW you can change the print zoom settings manually. (same with
the page view zoom level) My question is THIS:
CAN YOU SET THE PRINT ZOOM SETTING TO PICK 100% AT DEFAULT AND NOT THE FIT
TO PAGE OPTION???
Please, somebody give a definite answer, not a beat around the bush.

"Pat" wrote:

Join Lists with LINQ - SharePoint 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-linq--sh.aspx