IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site

Kolohe Wiz

IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
Every time I attempt to go to the WalMart site, I get a dialog box asking "Do
you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?" It's a
website home page that can be viewed with EVERY BROWSER (Firefox, Opera,
Safari & Chrome) BUT IE8!!! Yet another snafu in IE8. In my case, it's the
last one I will deal with because I am tired of the BS and total lack of
support from Micro$oft. People have been complaing about IE8's instability
since it first came out and still no recognition from Micro$oft that there
are serious flaws with it. I've already emailed the Walmart people and told
them that people using IE8 can't view their site.
--
When all else fails dynamite appears to be the item of choice.
Richard in AZ

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
Absolutely no problem with www.walmart.com on this computer using IE8.
What are you smoking?

"Kolohe Wiz" <KoloheWiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time I attempt to go to the WalMart site, I get a dialog box asking "Do
> you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?" It's a
> website home page that can be viewed with EVERY BROWSER (Firefox, Opera,
> Safari & Chrome) BUT IE8!!! Yet another snafu in IE8. In my case, it's the
> last one I will deal with because I am tired of the BS and total lack of
> support from Micro$oft. People have been complaing about IE8's instability
> since it first came out and still no recognition from Micro$oft that there
> are serious flaws with it. I've already emailed the Walmart people and told
> them that people using IE8 can't view their site.
> --
> When all else fails dynamite appears to be the item of choice.

Jeff Strickland

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
I can view www.walmart.com in IE8 with out any problems at all.

"Richard in AZ" <me@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely no problem with www.walmart.com on this computer using IE8.
> What are you smoking?

Crack, mixed with heroin, with a hashish chaser. Why?

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
See the Answer post in this thread:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...b-57bae08ed6da

Kolohe Wiz wrote:
> Every time I attempt to go to the WalMart site, I get a dialog box asking
> "Do you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?" It's
> website home page that can be viewed with EVERY BROWSER (Firefox, Opera,
> Safari & Chrome) BUT IE8!!! Yet another snafu in IE8. In my case, it's the
> last one I will deal with because I am tired of the BS and total lack of
> support from Micro$oft. People have been complaing about IE8's instability
> since it first came out and still no recognition from Micro$oft that there
> are serious flaws with it. I've already emailed the Walmart people and
> told
> them that people using IE8 can't view their site.

Kolohe Wiz

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
For you and your ignorant buddy Jeff all I have to say is you both need a
craniorectumectomy. As you can see by the ONLY intelligent response by MS MVP
PA Bear, there is a problem with IE8 and the Walmart site. Check the link in
his post and you will see that.
--

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

> Absolutely no problem with www.walmart.com on this computer using IE8.
> What are you smoking?
>
> "Kolohe Wiz" <KoloheWiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Every time I attempt to go to the WalMart site, I get a dialog box asking "Do
> > you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?" It's a
> > website home page that can be viewed with EVERY BROWSER (Firefox, Opera,
> > Safari & Chrome) BUT IE8!!! Yet another snafu in IE8. In my case, it's the
> > last one I will deal with because I am tired of the BS and total lack of
> > support from Micro$oft. People have been complaing about IE8's instability
> > since it first came out and still no recognition from Micro$oft that there
> > are serious flaws with it. I've already emailed the Walmart people and told
> > them that people using IE8 can't view their site.
> > --
> > When all else fails dynamite appears to be the item of choice.

> .

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
Er..., thanks for the left-handed compliment?

Kolohe Wiz wrote:
> For you and your ignorant buddy Jeff all I have to say is you both need a
> craniorectumectomy. As you can see by the ONLY intelligent response by MS
> MVP PA Bear, there is a problem with IE8 and the Walmart site. Check the
> link in his post and you will see that.
>
>> Absolutely no problem with www.walmart.com on this computer using IE8.
>> What are you smoking?
>>
>> "Kolohe Wiz" <KoloheWiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Every time I attempt to go to the WalMart site, I get a dialog box
>>> asking
>>> "Do you want to save this file, or find a program online to open it?"
>>> It's a website home page that can be viewed with EVERY BROWSER (Firefox,
>>> Opera, Safari & Chrome) BUT IE8!!! Yet another snafu in IE8. In my case,
>>> it's the last one I will deal with because I am tired of the BS and
>>> total
>>> lack of support from Micro$oft. People have been complaing about IE8's
>>> instability since it first came out and still no recognition from
>>> Micro$oft that there are serious flaws with it. I've already emailed the
>>> Walmart people and told them that people using IE8 can't view their
>>> site.
>>> --
>>> When all else fails dynamite appears to be the item of choice.

>> .

Jeff Strickland

Re: IE8 not compatable with Wal-Mart web site
I can see the site. I'm happy.