Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2010
Rob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480
antivirus gratis <antivirusgratis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Many problems with performance and safety of your computer can be solved
> easily with an updated antivirus and recognized. Antivirus Free Download
> Microsoft best practices in:


It is also a fast way to get lots of malware installed on your PC!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2010
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480
Hi Rob:

One of our customs in the newsgroup is not to quote the body of a spam
post. We don't like to help spread the spammer's message.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Rob wrote:
> antivirus gratis <antivirusgratis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Many problems with performance and safety of your computer can be solved
>> easily with an updated antivirus and recognized. Antivirus Free Download
>> Microsoft best practices in:

>
> It is also a fast way to get lots of malware installed on your PC!

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2010
Jeff Strickland
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480

"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:u6CXM$%23qKHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hi Rob:
>
> One of our customs in the newsgroup is not to quote the body of a spam
> post. We don't like to help spread the spammer's message.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>


And yet you included the body of the spam post ...

Another custom is to not top post, yet you did that too.












Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2010
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480
You're right!

I need to follow my own advice.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:u6CXM$%23qKHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Hi Rob:
>>
>> One of our customs in the newsgroup is not to quote the body of a spam
>> post. We don't like to help spread the spammer's message.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>

>
> And yet you included the body of the spam post ...
>
> Another custom is to not top post, yet you did that too.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2010
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480
Our favorite serial spammer (not you, the OP)!
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...rch=&scoring=d

Rob wrote:
> antivirus gratis <antivirusgratis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Many problems with performance and safety of your computer can be solved
>> easily with an updated antivirus and recognized. Antivirus Free Download
>> Microsoft best practices in:

>
> It is also a fast way to get lots of malware installed on your PC!


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2010
Rob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5480
Leonard Grey <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Hi Rob:
>
> One of our customs in the newsgroup is not to quote the body of a spam
> post. We don't like to help spread the spammer's message.


I did not quote the body of the message. There were only a few
relevant lines in my reply. I also replied under the relevant text.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5493 antivirus gratis microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-13-2010 20:53
ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 5494 antivirus gratis microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 02-12-2010 16:29
Antivirus Free Download 1279 antivirus gratis microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 01-28-2010 13:56
Antivirus Free Download antivirus gratis microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 2 01-21-2010 14:39
FREE ANTIVIRUS DOWNLOAD!!! blackmaria30@gmail.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 03-14-2008 05:12




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:42.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120