hi

MARTY

hi
my ie will not load up it says reinstall with original disk but dell didnt
send any disk with comp. and the warrenty is out can yall help?

Leonard Grey

Re: hi
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

MARTY wrote:
> my ie will not load up it says reinstall with original disk but dell
> didnt send any disk with comp. and the warrenty is out can yall help?

Jeff Strickland

Re: hi
Use a different machine and go to microsoft.com and download Internet
Explorer. Instead of selecting the Run option, select the Save To option and
save to the Desktop of the machine you are on. Copy the file to a flashdrive
and run it on the machine you need IE to be installed on.

IE does not come on it's own disk, it comes with the operating system
disk(s), or as part of a Windows Upgrade.

"MARTY" <captmlr@cox.net> wrote in message
> my ie will not load up it says reinstall with original disk but dell didnt
> send any disk with comp. and the warrenty is out can yall help?

VanguardLH

Re: hi
MARTY wrote:

> my ie will not load up it says reinstall with original disk but dell didnt
> send any disk with comp. and the warrenty is out can yall help?

RTFM

You run their startup utility to restore the image from a hidden partition
on the hard disk. This wipes your OS partition and returns it to the
factory-time image (so backup any data files that you want to keep).