Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/)
-   microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-internetexplorer-general/)
-   -   Internet Explorer 8 Print (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-internetexplorer-general/475531-internet-explorer-8-print.html)

George 02-10-2010 00:30

Internet Explorer 8 Print

When I select text on Internet Explorer 8 and I click the "Print Preview"
button, it does not preview my selected text automatically. If it shows my
selected text automatically in the Print Preview, that would be a great
improvement.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Alan Edwards 02-10-2010 01:55

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Print

It would be an improvement but I doubt anything would be done until
the next version beta, if at all. Try recommending it then.

In the meantime, you may have to stick with "As selected on screen" in
Print Preview.

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:30:01 -0800, in
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, George

PA Bear [MS MVP] 02-10-2010 04:46

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Print

Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

When I try to print from Internet Explorer nothing prints and the Print
Preview page is blank:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...f-2d9aff771acb

VanguardLH 02-11-2010 01:04

George wrote:

> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Thanks for the suggestion but us users here can do nothing about it. Best
you can do is get involved in testing the next beta version.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Microsoft's Communities,
Google Groups, or a leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are
gateways to Usenet. Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating
in a newsgroup (aka Usenet).

George 02-13-2010 18:24

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Print

My version of Windows is "Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version
2002 SP3"

PA Bear [MS MVP] 02-13-2010 20:01

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Print

And have you waded through
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...f-2d9aff771acb
and tried the appropriate Answser fix yet?