Web Pages dont fit screen

Jerry

Web Pages dont fit screen
Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor

I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes. Most
web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the screen, is
there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit screen?

Jerry

Bruce Hagen

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
In the Status Bar, bottom right. Is it set for 100%? If larger, make it
100%. Otherwise, you need to adjust the resolution to the monitors specs.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>
> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
> Most web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the
> screen, is there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit
> screen?
>
> Jerry

Jerry

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
It is set to 100%, but changing that does not help, either way.
I possibly have the wrong driver for this monitor, as changing the
resolution does not make it fit any better only makes the whole
viewable screen smaller. I'll research the driver situation.

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> In the Status Bar, bottom right. Is it set for 100%? If larger, make it
> 100%. Otherwise, you need to adjust the resolution to the monitors specs.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP [Mail]
> Imperial Beach, CA
>

> "Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
>> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>>
>> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
>> Most web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the
>> screen, is there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit
>> screen?
>>
>> Jerry

Bob

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
Change to a higher resolution.

"Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>
> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
> Most web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the
> screen, is there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit
> screen?
>
> Jerry

Jerry

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
Windows XP SP3 ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X w/ KDS 17 inch
Monitor

I tried that and it does not help, just makes a smaller picture on my
screen.

"Bob" <bob@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Change to a higher resolution.
>
> "Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
>> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>>
>> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
>> Most web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the
>> screen, is there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit
>> screen?
>>
>> Jerry

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
CTRL+0 [zero on numeric keypad]

If still no joy, fiddle with your Display Resolution settings (AFTER
resetting Zoom to default).

Jerry wrote:
> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>
> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
> Most
> web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the screen, is
> there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit screen?
>
> Jerry

Jerry

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
Correction, that does allow everything to fit the screen but the print is
very small and hard to read, I may just have to get used to it that
way......

Thanks

> Windows XP SP3 ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X w/ KDS 17 inch
> Monitor
>
> I tried that and it does not help, just makes a smaller picture on my
> screen.
>
> "Bob" <bob@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> Change to a higher resolution.
>>
>> "Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
>>> Windows XP SP3 IE 7, KDS brand 17 inch Monitor
>>>
>>> I am not sure this is the right place for this question but here goes.
>>> Most web pages don't fit my monitor screen, they are larger than the
>>> screen, is there a setting to change or a box to check to make page fit
>>> screen?
>>>
>>> Jerry

Bob

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen
Use a combination of high resolutuion and "Text Size" (not "Zoom")

> Correction, that does allow everything to fit the screen but the print is
> very small and hard to read, I may just have to get used to it that
> way......
>
> Thanks
>

> "Jerry" <user@mail.com> wrote in message
>> Windows XP SP3 ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X w/ KDS 17 inch
>> Monitor
>>
>> I tried that and it does not help, just makes a smaller picture on my
>> screen.
>>
>> "Bob" <bob@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>> Change to a higher resolution.

Re: Web Pages dont fit screen