Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8

Bill

Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8
I am receiving unwanted audio while in IE8. Sounds like commercials. Any
help?
--
Bill
Leonard Grey

Re: Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8
Taking into consideration all the details you provided, I would say turn
off the speakers.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

On 12/16/2009 7:06 PM, Bill wrote:
> I am receiving unwanted audio while in IE8. Sounds like commercials. Any
> help?

Re: Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8
If you turn off your microphone, does the music persist?

Bill wrote:
> I am receiving unwanted audio while in IE8. Sounds like commercials. Any
> help?

Elche

RE: Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8
This is not a "speaker" issue people, come on!
It's some kind of malware that affects ie8, I have it now on my computer, it
actually killed my system, I cannot get it to boot without these phantom
iexplore.exe processes launching on the background and eventually locking up
my system. I did come accroos a forum that detailed a a way to get rid of
it, I'm trying to find it again, do your own research elsewhere and you'll
find some answars.

"Bill" wrote:

> I am receiving unwanted audio while in IE8. Sounds like commercials. Any
> help?
> --
> Bill

Rich Pasco

Elche wrote:

> This is not a "speaker" issue people, come on!
> It's some kind of malware that affects ie8, I have it now on my computer, it
> actually killed my system, I cannot get it to boot without these phantom
> iexplore.exe processes launching on the background and eventually locking up
> my system. I did come accroos a forum that detailed a a way to get rid of
> it, I'm trying to find it again, do your own research elsewhere and you'll
> find some answars.

Consider this page with your research:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc700813.aspx

- Rich

Rich Pasco wrote:
>> This is not a "speaker" issue people, come on!
>> It's some kind of malware that affects ie8, I have it now on my computer,
>> it actually killed my system, I cannot get it to boot without these
>> phantom
>> iexplore.exe processes launching on the background and eventually locking
>> up my system. I did come accroos a forum that detailed a a way to get
>> rid
>> of it, I'm trying to find it again, do your own research elsewhere and
>> you'll find some answars.

> Consider this page with your research:
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc700813.aspx

+1

b williams

Re: Receiving unwanted audio while in IE8
If I was streaming audio I WANTED to listen too, turning the speakers off is
not an option. I'd prefer the unwanted audio ads be eliminated.