Spelling checker, and navigation click

osmanmohamed

Spelling checker, and navigation click
Dear Microsoft IE team,

I saw the ads for the Windows 7 was my idea campagin. and i though to my
self i always download the betas. and test out the products and report bugs,
but i never made suggestions. so please please please try to include this in
IE9

Automatic Spell checker. you know like the one in Word. i mean it would make
typing in website message boxes like this one a lot less plagued with typos.
it cant be hard to integrate this. since you have it in almost all your
desktop apps. it used it be in the Wave 1-2 of the Live Hotmail, but suddenly
disappeared when you guys rolled out wave 3, i though that it would come
built into IE 8 and that was to limit conflicts, but it was not there.

please i know you are all working hard and coding thousands of lines
everyday. but please try to work this one in.

also we can all do without the clicking sound that comes with each page
navigation.

Thank for all the hard work, and keep it up

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Don Varnau

Re: Spelling checker, and navigation click
Hi,
Re: Clicking sound:

(May be slightly different in Windows 7)
Control Panel> Sounds> Sounds> select no sound for Windows Explorer- Start
Navigation and Complete Navigation.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]