internet explorer

joe

internet explorer
internet explorer 7 find it difficilt to inastall

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: internet explorer
is that wot broke ur spiel chukker?

joe wrote:
> internet explorer 7 find it difficilt to inastall

Gordon

Re: internet explorer

"joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> internet explorer 7 find it difficilt to inastall

So what EXACTLY are you having difficulty with?

> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft,

Please do not check the "suggestion" box if you are NOT making a suggestion,
which you clearly are not...

Don Varnau

Re: internet explorer
Hi,
What, specifically is the problem? What's the error message? Which version
of Windows?

See:
Installation tips/advice:
http://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html

917925- Error message when you try to install Internet Explorer 7 Internet
Explorer could not be installed:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917925

926716- The installation of Windows Internet Explorer 7 never finishes:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926716

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> internet explorer 7 find it difficilt to inastall
>
> -------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft...

Leonard Grey

Re: internet explorer
That's nothing...try to figure out my TV's remote control.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

joe wrote:
> internet explorer 7 find it difficilt to inastall

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

David B.

Re: internet explorer
Clicking a button 2 or 3 times is difficult?