Background color lost in IE7

Jan :\)

Background color lost in IE7
XP Pro SP3

The background coloration of the Internet home page of www.msn.com on one of my users accounts is no longer being displayed. I have checked the Accessibility settings and there are no checked boxes. Nothing has been changed, it just suddenly no longer displays the background page coloration on that one page. All other webpages appear to be ok. And, all other user accounts appear to be working properly. What might I check on that particular account that might have gotten changed by an update or such?

Jan
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Background color lost in IE7
> I have checked the Accessibility settings and there are no checked boxes.

Does this mean you only looked at the Accessibility dialog
via Internet Options? What about High Contrast mode?
E.g. toggle with LeftAlt+LeftShift+PrintScrn

---

"Jan " <abuse@localhost.invalid> wrote in message news:OFSruMTaKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
XP Pro SP3

The background coloration of the Internet home page of www.msn.com on one of my users accounts is no longer being displayed. I have
checked the Accessibility settings and there are no checked boxes. Nothing has been changed, it just suddenly no longer displays the
background page coloration on that one page. All other webpages appear to be ok. And, all other user accounts appear to be working
properly. What might I check on that particular account that might have gotten changed by an update or such?

Jan

Jan :\)

Re: Background color lost in IE7
Thanks, Robert, I will check that and see what happens. As it is only with this one webpage, the www.msn.com, I am not sure that may be the cause.