EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR

SDMISSY

EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR
THE ADDRESS BAR IS FIXED!! NO GOOD!!!
I WANT THE OPTION OF MOVING IT!!
AND FURTHERMORE THERE IS A FIXED SEARCH BOX ON THE SAME LINE. NO GOOD!!! I
DON'T NEED 2 SEARCH BOXES. WHY 2? BECAUSE I HAVE 2 AFTER I DOWNLOAD THE
GOOGLE BAR. I DON'T WANT THE SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE.
I WANT THE GOOGLE SEARCH WINDOW AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!! YES - "OPTIONS"
- LOOK IT UP!!!! IT'S A NEW CONCEPT THAT ALLOWS FLEXABILITY!!!!!
MAKE AN OPTION TO DELETE IT THE FIXED SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE~!!!!!!!
ALL THIS FIXED CRAP THAT YOU WANT TO IMPOSE ON US TAKES UP VALUABLE PAGE
VIEWING SAPCE!!!
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO DICTATE TO US???!!!)*()(*%^$%
GIVE US OPTIONS TO MAKE CHANGES!!!!#y*&iu&_(*_)+()_(

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Jeff Strickland

Re: EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR
STOP YELLING. LEARN WHERE THE CAPLOCK KEY IS AND USE IT.

Why would you want the Address Bar anywhere but at the top of the screen?
Where else would you want it to be?

"SDMISSY" <SDMISSY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> THE ADDRESS BAR IS FIXED!! NO GOOD!!!
> I WANT THE OPTION OF MOVING IT!!
> AND FURTHERMORE THERE IS A FIXED SEARCH BOX ON THE SAME LINE. NO GOOD!!!
> DON'T NEED 2 SEARCH BOXES. WHY 2? BECAUSE I HAVE 2 AFTER I DOWNLOAD THE
> GOOGLE BAR. I DON'T WANT THE SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE.
> I WANT THE GOOGLE SEARCH WINDOW AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!! YES -
> "OPTIONS"
> - LOOK IT UP!!!! IT'S A NEW CONCEPT THAT ALLOWS FLEXABILITY!!!!!
> MAKE AN OPTION TO DELETE IT THE FIXED SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS
> LINE~!!!!!!!
> ALL THIS FIXED CRAP THAT YOU WANT TO IMPOSE ON US TAKES UP VALUABLE PAGE
> VIEWING SAPCE!!!
> WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO DICTATE TO US???!!!)*()(*%^$%
> GIVE US OPTIONS TO MAKE CHANGES!!!!#y*&iu&_(*_)+()_(
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Bruce Hagen

Re: EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR
Are you done ranting? Go to this site.

IntelliAdmin:
http://www.intelliadmin.com/index.php/downloads/

Scroll down to: IE 7 Tweak Utility. Click Download and Save it somewhere.
Desktop. My Documents. Whatever.

Run it and you can remove the search bar and move the menu bar above the
address bar among other things.

Yes, it says IE7, but it works for IE8 in a Win7 environment as well. Of
course you failed to mention what operating system you are running.

Good luck with your Google Toolbar.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"SDMISSY" <SDMISSY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> THE ADDRESS BAR IS FIXED!! NO GOOD!!!
> I WANT THE OPTION OF MOVING IT!!
> AND FURTHERMORE THERE IS A FIXED SEARCH BOX ON THE SAME LINE. NO GOOD!!!
> DON'T NEED 2 SEARCH BOXES. WHY 2? BECAUSE I HAVE 2 AFTER I DOWNLOAD THE
> GOOGLE BAR. I DON'T WANT THE SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE.
> I WANT THE GOOGLE SEARCH WINDOW AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!! YES -
> "OPTIONS"
> - LOOK IT UP!!!! IT'S A NEW CONCEPT THAT ALLOWS FLEXABILITY!!!!!
> MAKE AN OPTION TO DELETE IT THE FIXED SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS
> LINE~!!!!!!!
> ALL THIS FIXED CRAP THAT YOU WANT TO IMPOSE ON US TAKES UP VALUABLE PAGE
> VIEWING SAPCE!!!
> WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO DICTATE TO US???!!!)*()(*%^$%
> GIVE US OPTIONS TO MAKE CHANGES!!!!#y*&iu&_(*_)+()_(
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR
<holding hands over ears> Nurse...over here!
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

SDMISSY wrote:
> THE ADDRESS BAR IS FIXED!! NO GOOD!!!
> I WANT THE OPTION OF MOVING IT!!
> AND FURTHERMORE THERE IS A FIXED SEARCH BOX ON THE SAME LINE. NO GOOD!!! I
> DON'T NEED 2 SEARCH BOXES. WHY 2? BECAUSE I HAVE 2 AFTER I DOWNLOAD THE
> GOOGLE BAR. I DON'T WANT THE SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE.
> I WANT THE GOOGLE SEARCH WINDOW AND THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!! YES - "OPTIONS"
> - LOOK IT UP!!!! IT'S A NEW CONCEPT THAT ALLOWS FLEXABILITY!!!!!
> MAKE AN OPTION TO DELETE IT THE FIXED SEARCH BOX IN THE ADDRESS LINE~!!!!!!!
> ALL THIS FIXED CRAP THAT YOU WANT TO IMPOSE ON US TAKES UP VALUABLE PAGE
> VIEWING SAPCE!!!
> WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO DICTATE TO US???!!!)*()(*%^$%
> GIVE US OPTIONS TO MAKE CHANGES!!!!#y*&iu&_(*_)+()_(
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR
[God, she's gonna go apes*** when she finds out that Cheryl was voted
homecoming queen and not her! Guess she touched up those black roots for
nothing...]

SDMISSY wrote:
> THE ADDRESS BAR IS FIXED!! NO GOOD!!!

<rantsnippage>

Gordon

Re: EXPLORER 8 ADDRESS BAR

> [God, she's gonna go apes*** when she finds out that Cheryl was voted
> homecoming queen and not her! Guess she touched up those black roots for
> nothing...]

ROTFLMAO!