Impossible to download controls for Project Web Access

Robert

Impossible to download controls for Project Web Access
Hello,

I'm using IE7.
On one of my workstation connected to MS Project Server, when I try to
display a page with a grid, I get the error message:
------------------------------
Impossible to download controls for Project Web Access. To download them,
proceed as the following:
· Check that your security settings defined in Internet Explorer
allow the download of ActiveX controls
· Check that Internet Explorer has finished the ActiveX controls
install. To install controls, in the information bar, click on "Install the
active.
· To download and run ActiveX controls, you must use a 32 bytes
version of the browser.
· Contact the system administrator
-------------------------------------
I checked everything but did not find why IE7 is not able to download the
ActiveX.
Any idea?
Thanks for your help!

rob^_^

Re: Impossible to download controls for Project Web Access
Hi Robert,
Have you contacted your system Administrator?

They will know if the control on their servers requires any special
permissions or whether your workstation's IE security settings are
configured correctly for their networks.

You should be accepting the default security settings (press the 'Default'
button on each of the Security Zone tabs in the Internet Options).

Your Project Web Access server should be appearing in your Intranet zone.

Regards.