Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres

marie johnson

Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres
Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any think.
Right know i'm very frostated.
Bob

Re: Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres
I give up. Why?

"marie johnson" <mariejohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any
> think.
> Right know i'm very frostated.

Re: Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres
[x-post @OEGen]

we give up - why?

ps: me mum usta take ****emoans for that problem

pps: ur spiel chukkers broke two

marie johnson wrote:
> Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any
> think. Right know i'm very frostated.

Bill

Re: Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres
Wish I was frostated - its 38 C here

> [x-post @OEGen]
>
> we give up - why?
>
> ps: me mum usta take ****emoans for that problem
>
> pps: ur spiel chukkers broke two
>
> marie johnson wrote:
>> Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any
>> think. Right know i'm very frostated.

David B.

Re: Internet Explorer, and Out look Exspres
How are we supposed to know, I do know geeksquad is the last place you
should have work done on your computer, and comcast support isn't much
better, so far your 0 & 2.

"marie johnson" <mariejohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any
> think.
> Right know i'm very frostated.

VanguardLH

marie johnson wrote:

> Why is that i'm paying comcast .net and th geeksquad can't reasolve any think.
> Right know i'm very frostated.

Thanks for sharing that oh-so-wonderfully detailed and useful post
(rolls eyes). Come on back when you actually have a problem with which
you want help rather than just venting a rant here. You're bitching to
the wrong folks.

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here
is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you
don't well explain your situation by providing the details that you
already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation.
Explain YOUR computing environment and just what actions you take to
reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go
on (no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually
move on to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface, like Microsoft's Communities
or Google Groups or a forum-to-Usenet proxy, those are gateways to
Usenet. Despite the appearance of a forum, you are participating in a
newsgroup (Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
- Provide sufficient context on when the error occurs or how to
reproduce it.