LAN not auto-connecting on startup wiht windows 7

borgpunx

LAN not auto-connecting on startup wiht windows 7
Hi, I recently reformatted my drive and installed windows 7 on it and I have
a problem with the internet. I'm using time warner cable if it makes any
difference. The thing is that after login, windows pops up, but it will not
auto-connect to the internet.

I keep having to start my day by going to the Control Panel\Network and
Internet\Network Connections and disable my LAN then enable it. After I do
that, it will connect immediately to the net. Whats the fix for this, so it
will connect automatically on startup
Leonard Grey

Re: LAN not auto-connecting on startup wiht windows 7
Since nobody knows anything about how you connect to the internet, I
suggest calling your ISP.

Did you use the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor before you installed Windows
7, to check whether your existing hardware and software is compatible
with Windows 7?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

borgpunx wrote:
> Hi, I recently reformatted my drive and installed windows 7 on it and I have
> a problem with the internet. I'm using time warner cable if it makes any
> difference. The thing is that after login, windows pops up, but it will not
> auto-connect to the internet.
>
> I keep having to start my day by going to the Control Panel\Network and
> Internet\Network Connections and disable my LAN then enable it. After I do
> that, it will connect immediately to the net. Whats the fix for this, so it
> will connect automatically on startup

Re: LAN not auto-connecting on startup wiht windows 7
Windows 7-specific forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7