nav bar pulldown history delete button...

tkprstock

nav bar pulldown history delete button...
I can't tell you how frustrating it's been that I hit the dropdown for the
navigation bar (URL) to look at the previous sites, and when I go to select
one I accidentally hit the delete button instead and remove it from the list.
The location of that button is very unfortunate. Perhaps it could be moved
to the left of the URL/site, or even implement it as a highlight/delete type
control. I've accidentally deleted a site from the list at least 15 times -
it's driving me crazy!

Thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: nav bar pulldown history delete button...
tkprstock wrote:

> I can't tell you how frustrating it's been that I hit the dropdown for the
> navigation bar (URL) to look at the previous sites, and when I go to select
> one I accidentally hit the delete button instead and remove it from the list.
> The location of that button is very unfortunate. Perhaps it could be moved
> to the left of the URL/site, or even implement it as a highlight/delete type
> control. I've accidentally deleted a site from the list at least 15 times -
> it's driving me crazy!

So you have an affliction where dragging the mouse down results in you
dragging it a bit to the left instead of STRAIGHT down. Seems you need
to orient your mouse and pad so the reflect their relative position to
the monitor instead of at some cockeyed angle.

When you click the down-arrow on the listbox, *directly* under that spot
in the list is BLANK. The "X" button is to the left which means you
would have to move the cursor down AND to the left. Moving it just
straight down means it is NOT atop an "X" link.

> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

No, it isn't a suggestion. It's a user whining about their inability to
move the mouse cursor STRAIGHT down from the down-arrow in the listbox.

Re: nav bar pulldown history delete button...
And yet you posted anyway.